Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I like it. The artwork is awesome. And having read Geen Lantern and it was ok looking Forward to your X-Force writting
    thanks!

I'm glad you like GL (truly) but I try to switch things up from title to title so X-Force won't be like that.

Digging the X ponchos as a unifying look.
    Reminds me of Saiz and Rucka's CHECKMATE when the characters put on their formal smocking for meetings of the cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    here's another one.

Last edited by Thirteen; 04-26-2024 at 03:47 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I am excited for Forge and Sage to finally be something more than just operational support. Both can be pretty effective fighters if they need to be.

I also loved the dynamic between Banahee and Forge, would love to see then team up toghether again.
    Last edited by Technopriest; 04-28-2024 at 02:28 AM.

I'm glad to hear that there will be other mutants appearing on the team as Forge needs. Fingers crossed that Bishop can make an appearance.

Heh.

Normally, I wouldn't do this but I got hammered on the GL run with covers that revealed plot twists, blurbs that were literally false in their descriptions of what the books contained and covers that sometimes depicted scenes that never occurred and were never even proposed by me.

I'm going to caution everyone, once again, about putting too much stock in these marketing blurbs about our book.

I didn't write these marketing blurbs and have no input into them. SOME of what they've said is accurate. Some, like this "rotating guest star" thing, is not. I'm not looking to have to defend myself for failing to fulfill promises I never made.

This book will absolutely not be a revolving door of mutant guest stars. Nor will it be a plug-in "mutant of the week" book. This is not Mutant Marvel Team-Up. This is X-Force. Our playing field is the entire Marvel universe.

Not saying what it WILL be (SPOILERS), but it will not be either of those things. At all. Put that entirely out of your mind.
    Last edited by Redjack; 04-27-2024 at 03:11 PM.

Sad I'm feeling. Hope lost for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Sad I'm feeling. Hope lost for the future.
    nah.

dream bigger than that and buckle up.

we gon' have some fun, I guarantee.

Heh.

Normally, I wouldn't do this but I got hammered on the GL run with covers that revealed plot twists, blurbs that were literally false in their descriptions of what the books contained and covers that sometimes depicted scenes that never occurred and were never even proposed by me.

I'm going to caution everyone, once again, about putting too much stock in these marketing blurbs about our book.

I didn't write these marketing blurbs and have no input into them. SOME of what they've said is accurate. Some, like this "rotating guest star" thing, is not. I'm not looking to have to defend myself for failing to fulfill promises I never made.

This book will absolutely not be a revolving door of mutant guest stars. Nor will it be a plug-in "mutant of the week" book. This is not Mutant Marvel Team-Up. This is X-Force. Our playing field is the entire Marvel universe.

Not saying what it WILL be (SPOILERS), but it will not be either of those things. At all. Put that entirely out of your mind.
    Definitely appreciate you for clearing that up for fans. It actually makes me more hype for this series knowing that there won't be that revolving door.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Definitely appreciate you for clearing that up for fans. It actually makes me more hype for this series knowing that there won't be that revolving door.
    we will be FAST
    we will be GLOBAL
    we will be RUTHLESS
    we will be CONTENTIOUS
    we will LIE
    we will BETRAY
    we will ROLL THAT COASTER as hard as we can.

Because we are about winning, about solving the problem for good, not slapping a bandaid on it.

and we will, most definitely, be STRANGE.

nah.

dream bigger than that and buckle up.

we gon' have some fun, I guarantee.
    Okay, I feel better!

Seriously, with your track record, even if it was about randomly mutated tortoise heroes with a rodent sensei, I was going buy the book.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Does that mean shouldbeDead-inaguttersomewhere-pool is a mainstay team-member? If so...fraaaaaaaaaaaKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I'm going to have to rethink buying X-Force. I will (barely) tolerate it for an arc, if I absolutely have to, but not for the entire run. Coitus that faeces.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Heh.

Thank you for the clarity regarding the "revolving door" mention in the announcement article. Like Steroid, I'm now even more excited.

we will be FAST
    we will be GLOBAL
    we will be RUTHLESS
    we will be CONTENTIOUS
    we will LIE
    we will BETRAY
    we will ROLL THAT COASTER as hard as we can.

Because we are about winning, about solving the problem for good, not slapping a bandaid on it.

and we will, most definitely, be STRANGE.
    Oof! Absolute music to my ears.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Does that mean shouldbeDead-inaguttersomewhere-pool is a mainstay team-member? If so...fraaaaaaaaaaaKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I'm going to have to rethink buying X-Force. I will (barely) tolerate it for an arc, if I absolutely have to, but not for the entire run. Coitus that faeces.
    whether you love Deadpool or hate Deadpool you will enjoy what we do with Deadpool.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Good: No rotating cast. Because that would be too many characters. I want a set team so every character will get a chance to shine.

Bad: Betsy still being Captain Britain. Britain's premiere hero killing humans, if that indeed is going to happen, doesn't seem realistic. Plus, I prefer Betts as Psylocke. I don't like her as Captain Britain.

JMHO.