Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Do you all know who the colorist is for your title yet?
    I'm sure somebody does, but not me.

I can't wait.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Hi Geoff,

is there any significance to Betsy not being called Captain Britain in the solicits and not wearing the uniform? And the same with Rachel not being called Askani? Will it be addressed in the book?

Betsy fans please dont scare him away with the little tidbits youre trying to get about Betsy.

lets just wait for the book and be happy she is appearing.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yeah I liked Deadpool in Uncanny X-Force. He was a bit subdued but still comical.
    Sometimes he can suck the oxygen out of the room.
    The oxygen. The light. The energy. The life. The spirit. Everything...he's a frekkin black hole.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Betsy fans please dont scare him away with the little tidbits youre trying to get about Betsy.

Not this from the guy who stalked Steve Foxe's twitter. LOL! He even shouted you out in that podcast interview, "cause I know this twitter user has been very eager to find out more." It's all good, we're having a good time.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Hi Geoff,

is there any significance to Betsy not being called Captain Britain in the solicits and not wearing the uniform? And the same with Rachel not being called Askani? Will it be addressed in the book?
    It's difficult to address certain questions without spoilers or breaching my NDA.

All I can say is, I KNOW you're excited and trying to parse every ounce of data out of the smallest announcements but I would caution everybody against digging TOO deeply into the solicits. They are, by their very nature, a tiny and very shallow overview of the story to come. Sometimes they're straight-up wrong.

The way I write super-heroes who know each other's AKAs and real names is they sort of switch back and forth between them, depending on the scene. For instance– Rachel's 'hero name' is Askani but Betsy's probably never going to call her that. Same with Captain Britain vs Betsy. That would be like me always calling my wife Director Thorne instead of, you know, her name or whatever pet name I have for her.

I think you can take comfort in the fact that the FROM THE ASHES initiative ( or whatever we call a themed release these days) is not a reboot. Krakoa happened and the events of the Fall of X are canon.

Girl, let's be so real, after walking for more than four years in the desert starving and living through Betsy's worst era, you know damn well that us Betsy fans will ask every question in the book trying to fish out every minute spoilerish detail that we can catch, lmao.

Mr. Thorne, for how long have you been working on X-Force? How did Brevoort approach you? Or did you approach him?

Hey RJ, what are the likely settings for your series? I know Otherworld was mentioned but will you revisit other settings? House of Magneto, Age of Apocalypse or Days of Future Past maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Mr. Thorne, for how long have you been working on X-Force? How did Brevoort approach you? Or did you approach him?
    I pitched them a Forge-centric book which became X Force.

I've been thinking about this since 2020 or slightly earlier.
    Last edited by Redjack; 04-10-2024 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Not this from the guy who stalked Steve Foxe's twitter. LOL! He even shouted you out in that podcast interview, "cause I know this twitter user has been very eager to find out more." It's all good, we're having a good time.
    i just mean we gotta be smart about what we ask and not ask straight spoiler questions.

hush.

Fantastic Member

Not just Betsy fans but all fans of x characters need to curb their questions/excitement before he gets annoyed. He mentions the nda he signed so take that as a sign to chill on this thread/forum as he can’t legally get to everything or can choose not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Girl, let's be so real, after walking for more than four years in the desert starving and living through Betsy's worst era, you know damn well that us Betsy fans will ask every question in the book trying to fish out every minute spoilerish detail that we can catch, lmao.
    Girl i went through those 4 years too and i got us a lot of answers when we needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Hey RJ, what are the likely settings for your series? I know Otherworld was mentioned but will you revisit other settings? House of Magneto, Age of Apocalypse or Days of Future Past maybe?
    Where will it take place?

Hmmm.

I was going to do a Back to the Future joke but you lunatics will think I'm hinting at time travel or something (I'm not NOT hinting at time travel). Let's see...

This should stir the pot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr. Thorne, do you have any specific inspirations for your upcoming run of X-Force? Any shows, movies, albums or anything of the like that you would use to describe the feeling of the team and its mission?