Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    no hints but I generally try to do two things in corporate comics fiction.

1) Access the rich and amazing lore of the universe I'm being allowed to play in.

2) Keep Moving Forward. I am not a fan of nostalgia.

vibe:

So dope, so hot.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    What we are seeing on as a cybernetic prosthetic leg on the gun toting 'lead" Native American/Indigenous presenting character on the covers is actually a sophisticated upgrade of wearing one's arsenal...
    "FORGE" is GREYCROW/Scalphunter!
    John Greycrow should be on somebody's team.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's one of my speculative issues with the relaunch era...that really good and interesting character development that happened in the Krakoa Era...like Greycrow finding a new, different start and love with Psylocke...will be thrown out or ignored completely.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Well Steve Foxe is trying to keep it going in the Blood Hunt one-shot. So its really up to the writer of Kwannon to make sure it stays alive. I doubt we'll see him in this book but he's another character I wouldnt mind seeing in this title.

Mercury, Hellion, Ruby Summers, Greycrow and Blink.

But it doesnt seem like writers or editors dont have interest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Not really. But I read that the original Tank was dead so unless he was one of the earlier Krakoan resurrections...he or she could be a new character, just taking the name. It will be very interesting either way.
    There was an original tank?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Who wants to hear a crackpot theory about Tank that is truly wild and baseless speculation? Nobody? Too bad here it comes. So in Jim Zub's Thunderbolts he introduced a Cable knockoff called Gutsen Glory. He was a character whose origin was never explained, just that he was a cyborg (?) who was an asset that belonged to the US government. Forge notably used to make weapons for the government. So perhaps GG was his doing, and perhaps he needed to use GG, and perhaps he asked the government to allow him to use GG but they said no, so perhaps he stole GG and obscured his identity? I've connected the dots ...

♫ Her dog day's just begun♫
    Wow; I almost forgot about gutsen glory; wasn't he in the last itineraryof the thunderbolts like a year ago?
    Last edited by protege; 04-19-2024 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    There was an original tank?��
    One and seemingly done TANK...

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    All this assumptions and guesses regarding TANK does surprise me a bit, as Tank has already been introduced in the Iron Heart series. I thought more people knew this.

See here: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Tank_...616)?so=search
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

There was an original tank?��
    Technically, there were three of them:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Tank

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That's one of my speculative issues with the relaunch era...that really good and interesting character development that happened in the Krakoa Era...like Greycrow finding a new, different start and love with Psylocke...will be thrown out or ignored completely.
    Eh... I wouldn't mind that. He betrayed his own kind and slaughtered mutants among who were elderly and children. Not to mention almost killing Piotr, Kitty, Kurt and Warren (and whose wings had to be amputated) and him and the Marauders went for them a second time. Pure trash.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Eh... I wouldn't mind that. He betrayed his own kind and slaughtered mutants among who were elderly and children. Not to mention almost killing Piotr, Kitty, Kurt and Warren (and whose wings had to be amputated) and him and the Marauders went for them a second time. Pure trash.
    Kind of the FACE of the Mutant Massacre, wasn't he?
    Did they give Scalphunter et al. the "those were Sinister clones" out?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-20-2024 at 03:18 AM.

re: Scalphunter/Greycrow:

Nope.

That is a toy for someone else to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    re: Scalphunter/Greycrow:

Nope.

That is a toy for someone else to enjoy.
    Makes sense. He’s in a relationship with Kwannon, who is in X-men. Not Betsy Braddock, who is in this book.

Wow; I almost forgot about gutsen glory; wasn't he in the last itineraryof the thunderbolts like a year ago?
    An absolutely terrible, boring Cable ripoff. Hope we never see Gutsen Glory again honestly.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Makes sense. He’s in a relationship with Kwannon, who is in X-men. Not Betsy Braddock, who is in this book.

An absolutely terrible, boring Cable ripoff. Hope we never see Gutsen Glory again honestly.
    Greycrow was just my flip humor take on the mystery of a character not being who we think...
    Everyone knows that the purple haired character that people assume is Betsy Braddock is actually a brit-washed BLINK wielding her largest teleportation "blade" EVER...

Spectacular Member Galen Nycroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    At this point all the info we have on Tank is everyone's assumptions, including Screen Rants, as we haven't had any confirmation about his identity one way or the other. He could end up being the character introduced in Ironheart, or he could not be, and he wouldn't be the first new character in Marvel history to use an existing name from an unrelated character (Jubilee anyone?).
    Here is a long shot guess...Rage from The New Warriors. The team needs a powerhouse and although not a mutant, he is close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Nycroft View Post
    Here is a long shot guess...Rage from The New Warriors. The team needs a powerhouse and although not a mutant, he is close enough.
    Or maybe, it's Charles Burlingame aka "Charcoal" who was killed over a copyright dispute. However, the dispute only applied to Charcoal and not his civilian identity, so he can be brought back as Tank!