Page 534 of 631 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 9460

I'd like to see Namor fight stuff like a Leviathan or some other Kaiju type monster. Some weird creature unleashed from the depths by Tiger Shark or careless surface dwellers.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Mighty Member

With all the talk of a Sub-mariner MCU project and a possible connection with the Inhumans here's remembering that time Namor fought the Inhumans in the Atlantis Rising two part special.

My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Mighty Member

My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Mighty Member

i dislike the idea of a Namor vs BP movie..if they're not gonna team up eventually.
    i always though they're better working with than against each other
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    i dislike the idea of a Namor vs BP movie..if they're not gonna team up eventually.
    I agree. Enough with the beef already. As far as I'm concerned it's settled and they should move beyond this by now.

Mighty Member

I like that this guy is announcing the project as an almost done deal. I hope Marvel comes up with an official confirmation soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6aHJ13oMjA

I wonder if the comic relationship is fully ruined at this point.

Movie wise, it would have to be done like Sturm Und Drang... aka more of a political thriller with the two armies at a stand off but the true "threat/issue" isn't really between Wakanda and Atlantis, but a third party. (which in the movie, they would then team up to handle).
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I like that this guy is announcing the project as an almost done deal. I hope Marvel comes up with an official confirmation soon.

please don't be TV, please don't be TV, please don't be TV
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I agree. Enough with the beef already. As far as I'm concerned it's settled and they should move beyond this by now.
    it worked as a subplot in NA-TRO-SW but please, no more of it.
    both characters have much better stories to tell and they have worked together more often than against each other IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I wonder if the comic relationship is fully ruined at this point.

Movie wise, it would have to be done like Sturm Und Drang... aka more of a political thriller with the two armies at a stand off but the true "threat/issue" isn't really between Wakanda and Atlantis, but a third party. (which in the movie, they would then team up to handle).
    i hope not.they play off each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post

with a live action adaptation comes a comic series..i hope marvel invests a great creative team on him.
    he's due a modern renaissance like cap and daredevil
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Hey everyone I was just wondering who your favorite version of Namor is? Me, I personally like Phoenix-Namor and Cabal-Namor

Avengers World 18_p19_Stink of Regret_zpsheqwbjbb.jpg
    253227_20120720221019_large.jpg
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by starfang View Post
    Hey everyone I was just wondering who your favorite version of Namor is? Me, I personally like Phoenix-Namor and Cabal-Namor

Avengers World 18_p19_Stink of Regret_zpsheqwbjbb.jpg
    253227_20120720221019_large.jpg
    Hi Starfang. Mine is the original. I still think the best Namor is the golden age Namor. Stan Lee had enough respect for Bill Everett not to mess with perfection (too much) and bring Subby to the silver age almost intact unlike with the Human Torch.

it worked as a subplot in NA-TRO-SW but please, no more of it.
    both characters have much better stories to tell and they have worked together more often than against each other IIRC
    Totally agree. I'll just add that it made sense in the context of Hickman's cosmic story, but now... look at the "Kings" of Marvel : Attilan, Wakanda, Latveria, Atlantis... There's no story to build anymore about those mythological characters from the Lee & Kirby era...

with a live action adaptation comes a comic series..i hope marvel invests a great creative team on him.
    he's due a modern renaissance like cap and daredevil
    QFT!

My favourite Namor? I guess that's the one I read as a kid in the early FF issues...

I really like Hickman's namor though... And the one from the Golden Age too... For the last one, all my thanks to Reviresco and Thor-El and all their scans, but also to Chief Jon - Namor is Marvel's Superman - and dzub : without all of you I wouldn't be aware of how great this first take on the character is!!!

I am not sure if I have a favorite! I like seeing Namor with different looks through different periods in time.