BANNED

Shuri can do whatever she wants but T'Challla's personal tech should all be his doing not attributed to Shuri....we shouldn't have to wait 3 Movies to find out if he is Super Genius or not.

Not confirmed in Cap is fine after all he was on Iron Man's Side.

Incredible Member

I'm literally crying right now. That trailer...

Am I the only one in love with use of color in this film??!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    No, I love all the black people in it as well

The colors are very vibrant and make the movie stand out more. Good job with that.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Don't see what's funny, it's been a question Since he confirmed role in CW, and it still hasn't been answered. But Shuri has been confirmed to be on par with Tony, and Considering since his conception it's been established that T'Challa is a super genius it's kinda a big deal, it would be like sue or Johnny being confirmed as brilliant geniuses and no mention what so ever of Reed being the Uber genius.

It's not weird to not want the titular character to give away his core traits to supporting cast members, especially big ones that define Who they are. Tchalla is Tony and Cap rolled into one with the power of a Nation to top it off

And my point is ****** ain't neva satisfied. This literally looks like it's going to better than any super hero movie ever made. Y'all sound like that guy from the Simpsons shows in the comic book store with these complaints.

Enjoy this awesomeness for a freaking second. This is about to be the new black classic and we crying about intelligence nerfing. Bamaz in every hood in America bout to have a new hero instead of worshiping Batman Superman and Spider-Man dumbass and we crying about intelligence nerfing!?

This film could literally change white washing casting stereotypes and how we as black people die first in every movie this film should applauded and commended every step of the way let's not be those guys that put shit down with every comic release. Not with this this is the one for us let's rejoice is my point
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 06-10-2017 at 04:06 AM.

This thread moved 160 posts in less than 24 hrs.

February 2018 is going to be a legendary Black History Month.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    And my point is ****** ain't neva satisfied. This literally looks like it's going to better than any super hero movie ever made. Y'all sound like that guy from the Simpsons shows in the comic book store with these complaints.

Enjoy this awesomeness for a freaking second. This is about to be the new black classic and we crying about intelligence nerfing. Bamaz in every hood in America bout to have a new hero instead of worshiping Batman Superman and Spider-Man dumbass and we crying about intelligence nerfing!?

This film could literally change white washing casting stereotypes and how we as black people die first in every movie this film should applauded and commended every step of the way let's not be those guys that put shit down with every comic release. Not with this this is the one for us let's rejoice is my point
    It's a two minute trailer for a movie that doesn't come out until next year. We shouldn't be handing out NAACP awards just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It's a two minute trailer for a movie that doesn't come out until next year. We shouldn't be handing out NAACP awards just yet.
    Millions have watched this literally in only 9 hours on a Friday night this is big. Ain't nobody handing out NAACP awards this is beyond all of that. This is a movie for "us" finally and this will be huge and I just hope it doesn't have to deal with the pettiness Wonder Woman faced
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 06-10-2017 at 04:22 AM.

Very impressed and happy with the amount of buzz that the movie has already gotten, especially considering the trailer was posted last night. Seriously, my FB feed has blown up with posts and likes on the film. Some of the big entertainment sites, like ew.com and eonline.com, are placing it as one of their top stories.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Don't see what's funny, it's been a question Since he confirmed role in CW, and it still hasn't been answered. But Shuri has been confirmed to be on par with Tony, and Considering since his conception it's been established that T'Challa is a super genius it's kinda a big deal, it would be like sue or Johnny being confirmed as brilliant geniuses and no mention what so ever of Reed being the Uber genius.

It's not weird to not want the titular character to give away his core traits to supporting cast members, especially big ones that define Who they are. Tchalla is Tony and Cap rolled into one with the power of a Nation to top it off
    It's not like they are necessarily giving anything away though. There's theoretically no reason they can't have 2 super genius on the family. T'Challa is one they're choosing to rule the nation, so he'should obviously no dummy. And we're still a good ways from the movies release.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    No, I love all the black people in it as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The colors are very vibrant and make the movie stand out more. Good job with that.
    All those colours and melanin popping off the screen is just gorgeous. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

I agree. We all want the best for T'Challa (and I'm sure we will) and that's good. But let's celebrate the moment. This movie looks all kinds of epic. Let's wait till when the movie comes out, when we can actually judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Very impressed and happy with the amount of buzz that the movie has already gotten, especially considering the trailer was posted last night. Seriously, my FB feed has blown up with posts and likes on the film. Some of the big entertainment sites, like ew.com and eonline.com, are placing it as one of their top stories.

I'm telling you this is the one! Idgaf I really don't I pray they do similar to wonder woman with the all woman screening and do a black out in a couple theaters. I'd love hitting this up with the church and then discussing at the buffet afterwards.

This is gonna be huge ain't no drug dealing and no 12 years a slave shit just black people playing actual characters instead that negative stuff
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 06-10-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Has anyone noticed that there are two suits in this trailer? The CW suit is featured in the jungle fight (possibly a flashback to AoU), while the aerial car manuever in Korea has him wearing a different (and in my opinion worse) version. The huge eye slots just throw me off for some reason. Amazing trailer otherwise!