Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Never forget about light movie synergy, look at Nick Fury Jr who currently has one of the best comic out
    On the flip side though, look at Thor. He's got a movie around the corner and poor Odinson is without his hammer, without his name, without his arm, and is essentially a guest star in the Thor title.

I'm not saying movie synergy isn't a real thing... but I don't believe it's the controling narrative for the characters in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by C_haos View Post
    This issue at hand in the scene appeared to be spiritual in nature. So his Priest status overruled his king status
    True, he's not just king... he's Pope. So in specific matters of religion the buck stops with him.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    On the flip side though, look at Thor. He's got a movie around the corner and poor Odinson is without his hammer, without his name, without his arm, and is essentially a guest star in the Thor title.

I'm not saying movie synergy isn't a real thing... but I don't believe it's the controling narrative for the characters in the comics.
    i would hope not. what the MCU did with Scarlet Witch is one of the things Marvel got totally wrong IMO.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Never forget about light movie synergy, look at Nick Fury Jr who currently has one of the best comic out
    Which I think will end with issue 6. Since the trade only has 1-6. At least according to the Marvel book that stores have.

How does one expect someone scorned in a relationship to behave? Should she not try to move forward with her life after the love of her life crushed and broke her heart? The burden is on him to do the work if he wants them to work considering he ended it.
    Gee I thought she moved on to Wolverine's bed? Rather quickly after getting shown the door.

His burden should be his kingdom-that should have been in perfect shape after Secret Wars. But someone's pets had to screw that up and toss out a narrative that wold never be allowed under other superior writers.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Gee I thought she moved on to Wolverine's bed? Rather quickly after getting shown the door.

His burden should be his kingdom-that should have been in perfect shape after Secret Wars. But someone's pets had to screw that up and toss out a narrative that wold never be allowed under other superior writers.
    Lightning speed some would say.

BANNED

You saw that too.

I think that whole scene in that club might get a few riled up. Despite what a certain female said the BP in an earlier scene. And what Piledriver said could have been LEFT out-if someone had did his research about the Wrecking Crew. I think Piledriver would figure a king would talk to a doctor alone.

And what was the point of the previews showcasing Storm and she only had 5 pages? That could have been left out or actually used in a story.
    Five wasted pages.

BANNED

Which I think will end with issue 6. Since the trade only has 1-6. At least according to the Marvel book that stores have.

Agreed 100%

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Lightning speed some would say.
    In and out like a flash.

T'Challa needs the joint millstone of Coates and Ororo of his narrative neck asap.

February 2018 we await your coming with much anticipation.

Let all true believers say Asè!!!

Was it me or did he have Tchalla shift the blame for the annulment? BP said "the Priests may have annuled the marriage".
    They had that conversation in AvX

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Was it me or did he have Tchalla shift the blame for the annulment? BP said "the Priests may have annuled the marriage".
    Yeah didn't Storm say that T'challa is the high priest?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    In and out like a flash.

T'Challa needs the joint millstone of Coates and Ororo of his narrative neck asap.

February 2018 we await your coming with much anticipation.

Let all true believers say Asè!!!
    Amandla!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Par for the course.

Black Panther from Marvel’s 1,000,000 BC Avengers

His primary burden IS his kingdom... that's why he didn't really make his play for Storm until after the Wakandan revolution stabilized.

But I think that's a big part of why he's growing to resent his role as king... because he needs to sacrifice what he wants for what he perceives to be the greater good for his kingdom. And in this case, that meant sacrificing his marriage to the woman he loves. Is it any wonder why he's not happy with the job? Anyone would feel that way if they had to sacrifice that much. But to his credit, he did what he felt he had to do. But sacrifices like that are why he's got a story worth telling.
    Last edited by XPac; 07-26-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    Black Panther from Marvel’s 1,000,000 BC Avengers
    Nice! Can't wait to read this when it comes out!