Page 18 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228681185181018 ... LastLast
    Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Might be going to the shop for the first time in MONTHS tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Responding to trolls just makes you look like a troll then people think all BP fans are trolls.

What issue of NA is the issue with Tchalla and the old BP's on it? Or was that just a variant?
    Its a variant for the next NA issue

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    what are you getting?

You mean you missed free comics day last week?

BANNED

Yeah I don't mind the extra thread on BP but I see what Boosh is really getting at. We get enough multiples with other characters. Secondly, we can always request to merge it.
    But here's the thing.

Why would you want to have an obvious baiting thread merged into the BP apprreciation thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Ah but its fun to trade blows with the haters just got to make sure its them getting banned not you. One of their threads got deleted total trollbait regarding DoomWar from a poster who I will not name but should spring to mind readily enough.
    I'd much rather exchange ideas with appreciators of the Black Panther mythos in this thread than waste time engaging with individuals who do not share said appreciation.

Attention Wakandans...

With the new CBR reboot wiping the slate clean of past issues it is a clear sign of great things to come in the near future!

Ignore the TROLL baiting and keep it moving... Yes, I know it can sometimes draw you in but there was another forum that I shall not name which should have done what Jonah did and now it is a ghost town on lockdown hiatus!

You have nothing to prove to TROLLS so with that said let's look forward to Black Panther The Musical... That means get up and dance and get your peak human aerobics on!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Attention Wakandans...

With the new CBR reboot wiping the slate clean of past issues it is a clear sign of great things to come in the near future!

Ignore the TROLL baiting and keep it moving... Yes, I know it can sometimes draw you in but there was another forum that I shall not name which should have done what Jonah did and now it is a ghost town on lockdown hiatus!

You have nothing to prove to TROLLS so with that said let's look forward to Black Panther The Musical... That means get up and dance and get your peak human aerobics on!

Well said stalwart one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    But here's the thing.

Why would you want to have an obvious baiting thread merged into the BP apprreciation thread?

I'd much rather exchange ideas with appreciators of the Black Panther mythos in this thread than waste time engaging with individuals who do not share said appreciation.

I see what you mean.

Dude im food deprived cut me some slack! lol

I was also talking in general about multiple BP threads.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Its a variant for the next NA issue

what are you getting?
    Walking Dead probably, followed by Hawkeye, Black Widow and the 3-4 NA issues I missed. My pullbox is superfull. Avengers..I just have to go in and look first lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You mean you missed free comics day last week?

Yep. I was at job#2 lol couldn't break free. Was there anything of note?
    Last edited by Moose100; 05-06-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Attention Wakandans...

Troll on Flex, Troll on. We should all listen to the wiseass, I mean wise man.

BANNED

I see what you mean.

Dude im food deprived cut me some slack! lol

I was also talking in general about multiple BP threads.
    LOL!

It's all good my bro, but what's this I hear about you being food deprived? :frown:

You need some of that good Wakandan Gumbo that Monica Rambeau sent to T'Challa to set you aright.

What is T'challa's greatest hand-to-hand, one-on-one fighting feat on panel that isn't 100% ridiculous (aka no Silver Surfer arm bar).

I was trying to think of it the other day and my mind went blank.

What is T'challa's greatest hand-to-hand, one-on-one fighting feat on panel that isn't 100% ridiculous (aka no Silver Surfer arm bar).

BP vs

Red Skull
    Super Skrulls
    Iron Fist
    Captain America
    Wolverine
    X-Men

hmmmm.

Vs. Karnak, Ironfist, Kraven (Jr. and Sr.) and the Super-Skulls during S.I. Also, Kicking the crap out of Taskmaster (in the face while giving advice to Luke Cage), tossing Wolverine. Fighting Killmonger for days straight, and also taking on and beating both Typhoid Mary and Lady Bullseye at the same time. Just to name a few that I can think of--off the top of the head.

What up people!
    SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphan View Post
    hmmmm.

Vs. Karnak, Ironfist, Kraven (Jr. and Sr.) and the Super-Skulls during S.I. Also, Kicking the crap out of Taskmaster (in the face while giving advice to Luke Cage), tossing Wolverine. Fighting Killmonger for days straight, and also taking on and beating both Typhoid Mary and Lady Bullseye at the same time. Just to name a few that I can think of--off the top of the head.

What up people!
    S'up Seph.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphan View Post
    hmmmm.

What up people!
    Yeah. Karnak, twice.

And what up, bro?