Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Given Killmonger is in the movie and played by a fairly big star, I think it's a reasonably sage bet he'll be resurrected sooner or later. I never entirely understood the need to kill him off in the first place.
    Same way I felt about W'kabi and Zuri.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Lol. Yeah the cover itself doesn't bother me. I tried the first few issues of Coates' run, didn't like it and stopped reading it. I barely remember anything about it, so I don't recall all the instances of BP on his knees that someone mentioned a few posts back. So I get where Xpac is coming from and Panther in a torn costume is no big deal to me. Having said that, I have zero interest in finding out if that cover reflects the contents of the book (and if there is a reason given for bullets affecting his suit) because Coates is still the current writer.

I think you would enjoy Season 2 much more. It's less political and more comic booky. He is writing the character in a different place now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    When did he use the Force push?
    During Liss' run when he was fighting Vlad. Issue #516. It looks like it was a precursor of sorts to the force push.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    During Liss' run when he was fighting Vlad. Issue #516. It looks like it was a precursor of sorts to the force push.
    Def need Def need to check that out Then. Liss was crafty

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Same way I felt about W'kabi and Zuri.
    Yeah I think in the tail end of Hudlins run he got a little trigger happy with his death count.

Killmonger at least has a pretty darn good chance of coming back. He's done it before, as had M'Baku who Hudlin also got killed off. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for W'Kabi and Zuri.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah I think in the tail end of Hudlins run he got a little trigger happy with his death count.
    Particularly the beginning of the Shuri Black Panther run.

Killmonger at least has a pretty darn good chance of coming back. He's done it before, as had M'Baku who Hudlin also got killed off. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for W'Kabi and Zuri.
    I appreciate that Killmonger was referenced in the first story arc. Even if he's not around, he's with us in spirit. But that tells me he'll come back. That being said, they should stop killing him off so they don't have to resurrect him.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Captain America Steve Rogers #18 is a must read for BP Fans. Its proof of how T'Challa SHOULD be Written, and why Coates isn't qualified to write BP with his defeated, deflated, poor excuse of a panther, the likes of which surpass Mayberry in Terms of Bullshit Panther. in a few Pages, Spencer showcases why he should of been writing BP AND showcases That BOSS Panther we have been waiting for who trounces all over the poor excuse we have seen in Coates run over his combined 17 issues that he has appeared in some form in Coateverse.

Spencer Showcases MY T'Challa

Captain America Steve Rogers #18 is a must read for BP Fans. Its proof of how T'Challa SHOULD be Written, and why Coates isn't qualified to write BP with his defeated, deflated, poor excuse of a panther, the likes of which surpass Mayberry in Terms of Bullshit Panther. in a few Pages, Spencer showcases why he should of been writing BP AND showcases That BOSS Panther we have been waiting for who trounces all over the poor excuse we have seen in Coates run over his combined 17 issues that he has appeared in some form in Coateverse.

Spencer Showcases MY T'Challa
    It's ironic how well Spencer portrayed BP seeing how he depicted Namor as bad as Coates depicts T'Challa. Really let down with the issue as a Namor fan, but great BP moment we haven't seen in a while. Bitter sweet.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    It's ironic how well Spencer portrayed BP seeing how he depicted Namor as bad as Coates depicts T'Challa. Really let down with the issue as a Namor fan, but great BP moment we haven't seen in a while. Bitter sweet.
    Do Doom and Namor still have an alliance? During Dark Reign Doom would take up for him when threatened by a third party or is Doom still salty about not being invited into the Cabal? I ask cause I don't follow Doom stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Do Doom and Namor still have an alliance? During Dark Reign Doom would take up for him when threatened by a third party or is Doom still salty about not being invited into the Cabal? I ask cause I don't follow Doom stories.
    Doom is "Iron man", or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I haven't been following Iron Doom lately, but it doesn't seem like he's in charge of Latveria anymore. Last they spoke, things were pretty salty.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Yea, ever Since Namor bent the knee to proxima, it's been a downward spiral Ever since m I feel for Namor fans as it sucks seeing your favorite character getting shafted for years. Hopefully brave New world is kinda a redemption story for Namor

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Tchalla on his knees tattered habit surrounded by white aggressors.... Racists and unfans dream cover...
    After what happened to Mr. Philando, stuff like this is real life.

Yea, ever Since Namor bent the knee to proxima, it's been a downward spiral Ever since m I feel for Namor fans as it sucks seeing your favorite character getting shafted for years. Hopefully brave New world is kinda a redemption story for Namor
    I hope so too, but it doesn't look good so far. Marvel's really been messing the bed in regards to Namor for a while now so I'm not expecting much.

I had thought Secret Empire would be what brings Wakanda and Atlantis together as allies so we could get that story arc left a bit open in Secret Wars finally concluded, but I'm losing hope for that fast.

Upcoming Reading:

I hope so too, but it doesn't look good so far. Marvel's really been messing the bed in regards to Namor for a while now so I'm not expecting much.

I had thought Secret Empire would be what brings Wakanda and Atlantis together as allies so we could get that story arc left a bit open in Secret Wars finally concluded, but I'm losing hope for that fast.
    If theoretically Namor and T'Challa are both on the Invaders them they should be brought together in some fashion.