Page 497 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 3974474874934944954964974984995005015075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The Marvel movies have been very bad about killing off their villains though. But even if they do bring him back I'd be okay with it if it were the result of the character being well received by audiences like Loki.
    They have kept their "big" villains alive so far. Skull, Loki, WS (obv), Abomination, Leader. I don't think anyone cares that Stane, Whiplash, 'Mandarin,' that version of Malekith, and that version of Ronan are dead.

And Ultron will be "killed" but once again, he is another villain that is incredibly difficult to kill due to him just transferring is mind to some other computer.

Marvel still has a ton of villains they can use. Really wish they could get Doom and Galactus back though
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Most of the villains aren't known to the audience regardless of how popular they are in the comics, though. All it really takes is a good depiction on film.

For instance the Leader surviving had nothing to do with him being a "big" villain, it had to do with them wanting to use him in a sequel that never got made.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Where is M'Baku!!!?

I would love for Kraven to be an established BP villain as well. Fits better than Spider-Man.

Man, can't someone make some new BP villains . And don't say it isn't possible to create villains... Aaron created Gorr which was epic.
    My bad......but only M'Baku......and not that other name.

Every hero needs a good back-stabber, and M'Baku fits that role.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In theory Klaw doesn't need to be toned down because he has a weakness to vibranium. So he can be beaten even at full power.

But that's part of the reason on paper Klaw and T'Challa don't necessarily match up well. It's either too hard or too easy. It's either nearly impossible or a potential one hit KO. It's tricky to find a middle ground there.

Still, if nothing else I'm sure it'll be visually fun to see on the big screen. It's sort of Black Panther vs Green Lantern in a way.
    On paper, Black Manta should not match up with Aquaman, but they have some fierce fights, regardless.

Klaw simply has to use his imagination, and think outside the box when plotting, scheming, and fighting.......before the inevitable beat down occurs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    He was also close with Quicksilver, to the extent that Quicksilver even said "None shall miss you more than I" when Panther left the team. I don't think any other writer ever followed up on it.
    I remember that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    My bad......but only M'Baku......and not that other name.

Every hero needs a good back-stabber, and M'Baku fits that role.
    I do like the fact that M'Baku and T'Challa were friends. Heck, he even got an invite to T'Challa's wedding. When the hero and villain have that sort of personal relationship, it adds something to the storytelling.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do like the fact that M'Baku and T'Challa were friends. Heck, he even got an invite to T'Challa's wedding. When the hero and villain have that sort of personal relationship, it adds something to the storytelling.
    That goes back to BP being a hero, and not just a super-hero.

They need to bring back Kiber. He was a villain with a very good powerset and he was pretty cunning. They could also bring back the 6 Million Year Man and Princess Zanda. There's also Venomm and the Collectors. All they need to do us upgrade them and make them more credible threats.

Zanda would be cool to see brought back. I also always really liked Achebe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They need to bring back Kiber. He was a villain with a very good powerset and he was pretty cunning. They could also bring back the 6 Million Year Man and Princess Zanda. There's also Venomm and the Collectors. All they need to do us upgrade them and make them more credible threats.
    They could definately link Kiber with the whole Shadow Physics thing. He'd definately be a fun character to bring back, if for no other reason than he had a pretty cool name.

Black Panther + Shadow Physics = Excellent Fight Versus Klaw!

Spiderman is a jump around, dip, duck and dodge hero where as Black Panther can do some of that but also drag Klaw into the "No Where Room" and have some fun in ways only someone with an imaginative writing skill could pull off!

Shadow Physics is the "rescuing Device" that could easily explain all of Black Panther's unusual wins without him seeming like a Mary Sue!

For Wakanda to remain undefeated in the Marvel universe there should be protocols like Priest had for Galactus where even Batman himself would be awed at the type of mystical magical or scientific ish T'challa could pull out of his @$$!

The Black Panther should be a playground for any writer who wants to stretch things at random with victories over foes that should overmatch him but don't in the end!

Remember when comic books used to be fun... Black Panther should be that gateway to beyond by default!

Thanos should be somewhere stuck in the "No Where Room" shaking his head sitting right next to Mephisto on some how the FRAK did this dude chump them out like that!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Black Panther + Shadow Physics = Excellent Fight Versus Klaw!

Spiderman is a jump around, dip, duck and dodge hero where as Black Panther can do some of that but also drag Klaw into the "No Where Room" and have some fun in ways only someone with an imaginative writing skill could pull off!

Shadow Physics is the "rescuing Device" that could easily explain all of Black Panther's unusual wins without him seeming like a Mary Sue!

For Wakanda to remain undefeated in the Marvel universe there should be protocols like Priest had for Galactus where even Batman himself would be awed at the type of mystical magical or scientific ish T'challa could pull out of his @$$!

The Black Panther should be a playground for any writer who wants to stretch things at random with victories over foes that should overmatch him but don't in the end!

Remember when comic books used to be fun... Black Panther should be that gateway to beyond by default!

Thanos should be somewhere stuck in the "No Where Room" shaking his head sitting right next to Mephisto on some how the FRAK did this dude chump them out like that!
    The nice thing is he doesn't need a rescuing device against Klaw. It's well established that Klaw is vulnerable to vibranium. So it's easy to justify an easy win if the comics or the movies want one. He's one hit KOed Klaw with vibranium in a couple occasions. Unfortunately it's almost to the point where Klaw usually looks like a second rate arch enemy because of it. Though Priest did an excellent job of showing what a Beast Klaw can be. We need a few more showings like that.

Some really cool MCU T'Challa art.

http://curroherrero.deviantart.com/a...ther-512602908

Fantastic Member

If we get sequels, Wakanda probably won't remain undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by SKJoker View Post
    If we get sequels, Wakanda probably won't remain undefeated.
    I think the idea was more that Wakanda hasn't been conquered (though technically you can argue it has). They can lose fights. They just can't have another country or whatever take them over.