You know who could be a good villain from Storm's wider universe that Black Panther could share with her that would have been better than Adversary?

Nekra.

Again. He's the mother####ing King of the Dead.

Nekra can go team up with a beefed up Baron Macabre to take on Storm and Black Panther.

Mandrill can get offed by the Dora Milaje though, he sucks.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Hasn't hurt Spidey's SS. And they are the fodder villains to show what BP can do while the main villain plans from afar. And you can rotate in New villains to shake up the group.

They are there for the feats.
    Not saying it can't be done ... Just saying they would need to tread carefully. Unlike a lot of the bigger name Spidey rogues, BP villains don't have a whole lot of cred. So you want to be careful about establishing that even all of them combined can't take Challa. It makes for a fun story, but it can come at a price unless the villains come off looking like beasts even in a losing effort.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think he is too connected to Forge and the X franchise.

Uncanny X-Force vol 2 wasn't that long ago
    Eh ... he showed up like 3 times. And really only 1 of them is even remembered. I'd say even one more BP appearance would level things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Lol no. The minute Coates had Tetu knocked on his ass by Akili and Zenzis power neutralized by a speech by fraking Chang, any sort of credibility from them went down the drain. They had potential to be powerful, but instead Coates decided to make T'Challa weak because his mind can't believe T'Challa is an actual powerful Character. It's Even more insulting that Coates tried to reference DND for the creation of the characters because they were laughably bad
    They were both capable of getting the better of T'Challa, so they are at least viable. Honestly the fact that they even have powers put them ahead of a good chunk of BPs rogues. I think you make the argument that apart from Klaw Tetu might be the most powerful.

Either way, point being I think his rogues gallery needs to be buffed up a bit and these inclusions help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Not saying it can't be done ... Just saying they would need to tread carefully. Unlike a lot of the bigger name Spidey rogues, BP villains don't have a whole lot of cred. So you want to be careful about establishing that even all of them combined can't take Challa. It makes for a fun story, but it can come at a price unless the villains come off looking like beasts even in a losing effort.
    Only way you get "bigger name" rogues is for them to show up in other media.

cartoons, video games, movies, lego stuff.

They path towards that is that they have to start showing up in comics to "remind" developers of their existence.

All you really need is a cool costume, name, and powers. The other peeps start taking care of the rest. I think cartoon would love a dude with Pterodactyle wings flying around trying to hit acrobatic cartoon t'challa for instance lol.

Btu you can't expect "cartoon writer #25" to dig through Panther's Rage looking for King Cadaver lol.

Which is reason number 235 Coates run is rather frustrating. Even if he started introducing the older villains as villain punching fodder... it would have increased the chances of showing up in other mass media. Coates had a lot of eyeballs on the comics and those eyeballs were wasted on stane, fenris, vanisher, faustus, and adversary.

speaking of which... whatever happened to the BP cartoon this summer????
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think you make the argument that apart from Klaw Tetu might be the most powerful.
    Killmonger would rip Tetu's throat out mid sorcerer dance.

Hell, i'd put mony on Preyy to do it honestly.

Tetu's huge power levels if fan fic stuff.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Pull him out of Alpha Flight? Who will threaten Canada then?

I'd like to see a storyline where someone like the Crimson Dynamo invades Wakanda for technology or something. Or a Stealth Dynamo. Like a Russian spy thriller theme.
    Master is sort of Alphas Dr. Doom. So I would feel a bit bad if they lost him.

That said, Alpha is all but dead so I imagine no one at marvel cares.

Only way you get "bigger name" rogues is for them to show up in other media.

cartoons, video games, movies, lego stuff.

They path towards that is that they have to start showing up in comics to "remind" developers of their existence.

All you really need is a cool costume, name, and powers. The other peeps start taking care of the rest. I think cartoon would love a dude with Pterodactyle wings flying around trying to hit acrobatic cartoon t'challa for instance lol.

Btu you can't expect "cartoon writer #25" to dig through Panther's Rage looking for King Cadaver lol.

Which is reason number 235 Coates run is rather frustrating. Even if he started introducing the older villains as villain punching fodder... it would have increased the chances of showing up in other mass media. Coates had a lot of eyeballs on the comics and those eyeballs were wasted on stane, fenris, vanisher, faustus, and adversary.

speaking of which... whatever happened to the BP cartoon this summer????
    It's pathetic reading that list of the rogues Coates has used. Other than Klaw the biggest *name* on that list is Faustus.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Master is sort of Alphas Dr. Doom. So I would feel a bit bad if they lost him.

That said, Alpha is all but dead so I imagine no one at marvel cares.
    He just showed up a few weeks ago. Clashing with protesters. lol

Killmonger would rip Tetu's throat out mid sorcerer dance.

Hell, i'd put mony on Preyy to do it honestly.

Tetu's huge power levels if fan fic stuff.
    IN theory if you can beat T'Challa you can beat Killmonger.

But yeah in rpg terms he's more a controller. They would likely need to be protected from damage dealers by a tank.

That's what the writers job is supposed to be.

And we've already said that BP villains need to get an upgrade.

There's no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's what the writers job is supposed to be.

And we've already said that BP villains need to get an upgrade.

There's no issue.
    Yeah, but upgrading the villains sort of goes in the opposite direction of having them lose all at once. They don't look better being unable to get the job done collectively ... They end up looking worse. That's sort of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    It's pathetic reading that list of the rogues Coates has used. Other than Klaw the biggest *name* on that list is Faustus.
    I'd say Stane is a fairly credible opponent.

But yeah ... he seems to be staying clear of any real big guns. Which is both good and bad depending on how you look at it.

IN theory if you can beat T'Challa you can beat Killmonger.

But yeah in rpg terms he's more a controller. They would likely need to be protected from damage dealers by a tank.
    You mean when tchalla was fighting multiple enemies, got hit by an RPG, knocked out zenzi, and then succumbed to the tree roots of doom after a 5 minute STEP dance session?

I mean, if you wanna take that... "feat" ...based on PIS then I guess, do you lol. The same tetu got run up on by non powers akili and hit by a gun in one of the most baffling decisions ever made by a character. How did Akili rise the ranks fo the HZ with decision makign like that lol?

The same Tetu later got hit by a ghost spear and didn't get up. The grand conclusion to an epic battle sequence between Tetu and T'challa lol

Tetu's strength was held back by Coates lack of imagination. Tetu needs to go have a talk with Poison Ivy on plant based attacks 101
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 06-12-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Yeah, but upgrading the villains sort of goes in the opposite direction of having them lose all at once. They don't look better being unable to get the job done collectively ... They end up looking worse. That's sort of the problem.
    So do it like the did in Spider-Man the Gauntlet.

Have each of them pose a credible threat for a very short 1-2 issue arc but have it all lead to a mastermind orchestrating the attacks.

I would say have it end with the resurrection of Killmonger but that's too close to Gauntlet/Grim Hunt.
    Pull List: