Page 5102 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4102460250025052509250985099510051015102510351045105510651125152 ... LastLast
Results 76,516 to 76,530 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    That isn't how comic continuity works.
    Does anything in the comics conflict with what he's saying? That's my question. Again I am in full agreement that what see see on panel supersedes anything said on social media.

But most of the discussion I'm seen in the books gives the credit to Reed and his family? Did I miss something in the books which conflict with what he said?

Any idea when it is coming out? Summer? Fall?

Can we pre-order the blu ray of the season now?
    LOL.

No idea. But they may announce something at SDCC.

Those decisions are made way above my pay grade.

I just make the sausage. no idea how they sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You've already stated on multiple posts that Brevoort and Hickman aren't sure what happened so why take their word on this.

I don't believe I said that the world didn't know about the FF. I said that I have yet to see a scan that says the whole world knows Reed and Sue sacrificed themselves.

Sorry, but you're going to have to prove your own claim.
    Hey, you're the one asking why they aren't worshipping him as a for saving the world. I just pulled out an answer for you.

If you disagree with Breevoet, and feel the world thinks T'Challa did it go right ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Does anything in the comics conflict with what he's saying? That's my question. Again I am in full agreement that what see see on panel supersedes anything said on social media.

But most of the discussion I'm seen in the books gives the credit to Reed and his family? Did I miss something in the books which conflict with what he said?
    I am not saying on panel supersedes anything said on social media.

I am saying whatever is said outside of comic panels, including social media, is 100% worthless and meaningless to the continuity
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Hey, you're the one asking why they aren't worshipping him as a for saving the world. I just pulled out an answer for you.

If you disagree with Breevoet, and feel the world thinks T'Challa did it go right ahead.
    No, I didn't say the world should be worshipping T'Challa nor did I say the whole world knew that T'Challa restored the universe.

You are the one who decided to respond to the post and said it wasn't clear that T'Challa restored the universe. When scans were posted that showed he did, you moved the goalposts to talk about what Breevort and Hickman said, even though you repeatedly said they weren't sure what happened(all they had to do was read the comic).

When unable to produce any scans where the world knows that Reed and Sue sacrificed themselves(maybe they do know and just don't care), you moved the goalposts back to a throwaway line I made about worshipping T'Challa trying to validate a point that no one was defending or arguing against.

If you disagree that T'Challa did not restore the universe despite on panel evidence, then go right ahead.

What important lingering issues did he not address?
    How did Wakanda get into such a poor state when it was restored to a status quo. How did Maximus out Shuri into a living death when it was an inhuman ability. How did an entire rape treehouse Pop up without anyone noticing. When did Wakanda become a misogynistic nation that treated women as lesser when all of continuity says otherwise.

But explaining that Tchalla is actually a scientist at heart and spied on the Avengers is cool too. We were all itching to find out why he stayed so long even though that was explained already

No, I didn't say the world should be worshipping T'Challa nor did I say the whole world knew that T'Challa restored the universe.

You are the one who decided to respond to the post and said it wasn't clear that T'Challa restored the universe. When scans were posted that showed he did, you moved the goalposts to talk about what Breevort and Hickman said, even though you repeatedly said they weren't sure what happened(all they had to do was read the comic).

When unable to produce any scans where the world knows that Reed and Sue sacrificed themselves(maybe they do know and just don't care), you moved the goalposts back to a throwaway line I made about worshipping T'Challa trying to validate a point that no one was defending or arguing against.

If you disagree that T'Challa did not restore the universe despite on panel evidence, then go right ahead.
    YOu didn't say the whole world... but you did say the Wakandans should be worshiping him as god for restoring the world. Which implies that the Wakandans at least should know he did it. Them not knowing is an answer to your question about them not worshipping him as a god.

But if you question Breevorts response, I suppose we can just assume that they do know and just don't think it's that big a deal. In all fairness heroes in the MU save the world all the time without getting worshipped as gods, but Wakandans are a bit different in that regard.

So it's one of two things... you can either guy Breevorts explanation and assume they don't know, or assume they do know and just don't care. Whatever works for you.

YOu didn't say the whole world... but you did say the Wakandans should be worshiping him as god for restoring the world. Which implies that the Wakandans at least should know he did it. Them not knowing is an answer to your question about them not worshipping him as a god.

But if you question Breevorts response, I suppose we can just assume that they do know and just don't think it's that big a deal. In all fairness heroes in the MU save the world all the time without getting worshipped as gods, but Wakandans are a bit different in that regard.

So it's one of two things... you can either guy Breevorts explanation and assume they don't know, or assume they do know and just don't care. Whatever works for you.
    You responded to a throwaway line.

I'm fine with my answers, I hope you are as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    How did Wakanda get into such a poor state when it was restored to a status quo. How did Maximus out Shuri into a living death when it was an inhuman ability. How did an entire rape treehouse Pop up without anyone noticing. When did Wakanda become a misogynistic nation that treated women as lesser when all of continuity says otherwise.

But explaining that Tchalla is actually a scientist at heart and spied on the Avengers is cool too. We were all itching to find out why he stayed so long even though that was explained already
    Wakanda getting in a poor state is an easy one to answer. There were still multiple invasions back to back.

I don't think human trafficking or rape necessarily need explanation... that likely exists in Wakanda for the same reason it exists everywhere else.

But yeah... the living Death thing is a bit out of nowhere. We saw Maximus was capable of reversing it in Time Runs Out. I guess COates tookt he lead in assume he could cause it as well. But more on that probably would have made sense.

You responded to a throwaway line.

I'm fine with my answers, I hope you are as well.
    I'm curious what is your answer? Are you assuming the Wakandans aren't worshiping as a god because they don't know, or are you just assuming they know but don't think it's really that big a deal.

BANNED

If Breevoet is telling us the world k is a then yeah ... I'm assuming the world knows unless something on panel says otherwise. To my recollection at least most discussions about the ending of Secret Wars gives the credit to Reed and his family. Am I missing something?
    Post these scans supposedly giving the FF credit for saving the universe.

We'll all be waiting with bated breath.

Is this a really long winded way to say "on panel, where it counts, T'challa remade the world"

???

Unless there is a panel, somewhere (which is possible) that gives someone else credit for it.... the continuity says it was T'challa until further notice.
    You would think by now people would already realize the known fact that what's shown on Panel >>>> what's said in an interview or tweet.

If Tchalla used the time gem why did we see a rocket being launched into of a incursion? We didn't see a rocket the first time, in fact Wakanda was preparing for war with Atlantis and probably wasn't about to launch their first alpha flight a swas mentioned by the kid's it was a massive payload.

One can't simply try to say something happened a different way later on in a interview or tweet when they couldn't be bothered to put it on Panel. It's not open to interpretation when the panel shows the exact opposite of what your saying.

I'm curious what is your answer? Are you assuming the Wakandans aren't worshiping as a god because they don't know, or are you just assuming they know but don't think it's really that big a deal.
    What are you assuming? Again, it was a throwaway line to which you responded to.

After my initial post, can you show me another post where I said Wakanda should worship T'Challa?

I'll help you, you can't find one.

You proceeded to make claims that were disproved via scans and then were unable to produce scans to back up other claims you made.

Stop moving the goalposts my friend. They must be heavy by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Post these scans supposedly giving the FF credit for saving the universe.

We'll all be waiting with bated breath.
    If there is a scan showing the entire world knows the FF sacrificed themselves, I will be the 1st to admit I was wrong.

What are you assuming? Again, it was a throwaway line to which you responded to.

After my initial post, can you show me another post where I said Wakanda should worship T'Challa?

I'll help you, you can't find one.

You proceeded to make claims that were disproved via scans and then were unable to produce scans to back up other claims you made.

Stop moving the goalposts my friend. They must be heavy by now.

You mentioned it in this post.

The Incursion happened. Everything was wiped out.

T'Challa used the IG to restore everything right before the point of the 1st Incursion. Once that happened, another Incursion did not occur.

If Wakandans are going to hold T'Challa accountable for all the death and destruction, then they should be worshipping him as a god for restoring a universe.
    All I'm doing is responding to that. According to Breevort at least, they don't know. If you don't happen to agree with Breevort, more power to you.