Page 5179 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 41794679507951295169517551765177517851795180518151825183 ... LastLast
Results 77,671 to 77,685 of 77781
    BANNED

Russo's directing Black Panther would be trash. Everything special about the film is because Ryan Coogler.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksonic View Post
    T'Challa didn't beat Killmonger without tricks, gimmicks. First fight Black Panther cheated with Zuri. Last fight he had Shuri help and used Shuri's train to help him beat Killmonger.
    "you won't have protection!"

"neither will he"

Train fight had no tricks. They were 100% even, both vulnerable because both of their suits were now acting up. Same exact powers. No emotional baggage. Just two dudes trying ot kill each other and take the throne... one ended up with a spear in his gut, one didn't.

Next.

EDIT: also important, turning on the train was T'challa's idea, not Shuris.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-02-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    No doubt.

Just wish the set up for it was as visually appealing as when Killmonger "killed T'Challa"

Maybe they could have crashed into the train and fought there for a while so we can really see the action.

The lines after T'Challa stabbed him was perfect. Just wish the execution beforehand was better
    With everything that was said during the fight, I think it's better as is. No need for an argument. The whole scene after getting stabbed and talking about watching a Wakandan sunset and Tchalla giving him that moment wouldn't of resonated as much if there was an audience. He probably wouldn't of even done it for him

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    As much as I liked Infinity War, it was my least favourite in terms of T'Challa's prowess and how he was treaty in general and the technology used considering the fact that you had some of the other characters giving their all. Its clear Disney was not banking on the success of BP and decided to capitalise on that by showing most of the BP/Wakanda scenes in the trailer to attract audiences which is annoying so yeah I agree with the complaints here.
    Its crazy because just as much as I was stunned BP's action was subpar in the 3rd act from a Ryan Coogler film (especially after Creed) I may have been even more stunned after watching IWs treatment of BP/Wakanda.

If anything the thought was "IW is when T'Challa gets his moment! Russos are going to have him beasting again!"

And low key it never happened. Everything felt rushed. The thing is I'm not sure its entirely the Russos bros fault in terms of Wakanda. I think they needed to see BP in order to get Wakanda.

However, damn I thought T'Challa was going to steal the 3rd act of IW and instead he was just there in a lot of ways. Same for Steve Trevor, but he at least had his moment with Thanos and the black order.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I felt the Russo brothers missed an opportunity to cement BP as THE guy after Iron Man/ Downey jr leaves. If they were to include a scene that is true to the comics where BP single-handed beats Black Dwarf. The opitics would have spoke volumes but sadly part of thinks that is the reason why they might not have even considered it.
    This.

Just an iconic defeat of Black Dwarf would have put IW up another notch for me. Using Banner for it was lame. I really hope that with reshoots happening that they give T'Challa more to do in Avengers 4. Never would have guessed Doctor Strange (although dope) and Thor (again Dope as hell) would get so much run over T'Challa.
    Russo's directing Black Panther would be trash. Everything special about the film is because Ryan Coogler.
    As long as its not set in Wakanda I could be good with it.

If Black Panther 3 is essentially "Avengers 4.5" like Civil War was then it could be cool. I don't want to see them do anything in Wakanda again though.

Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-02-2018 at 03:01 PM.

T'Challa didn't beat Killmonger without tricks, gimmicks. First fight Black Panther cheated with Zuri. Last fight he had Shuri help and used Shuri's train to help him beat Killmonger.
    Both BP and Killmonger were on equal footing in the tunnels. It's not like BP's suit worked and Killmonger's didn't.

What you call tricks is just cunning and using your brains. There were no gimmicks involved.

Double post.

Lets say LaKeith Stanfield and Denzel Washington wanted to play Achebe. Who would you cast?

Denzel is one of the GOATs, but LaKeith is younger and got next. Its tough.

Its crazy because just as much as I was stunned BP's action was subpar in the 3rd act from a Ryan Coogler film (especially after Creed) I may have been even more stunned after watching IWs treatment of BP/Wakanda.

If anything the thought was "IW is when T'Challa gets his moment! Russos are going to have him beasting again!"

And low key it never happened. Everything felt rushed. The thing is I'm not sure its entirely the Russos bros fault in terms of Wakanda. I think they needed to see BP in order to get Wakanda.

However, damn I thought T'Challa was going to steal the 3rd act of IW and instead he was just there in a lot of ways. Same for Steve Trevor, but he at least had his moment with Thanos and the black order.

This.

Just an iconic defeat of Black Dwarf would have put IW up another notch for me. Using Banner for it was lame. I really hope that with reshoots happening that they give T'Challa more to do in Avengers 4. Never would have guessed Doctor Strange (although dope) and Thor (again Dope as hell) would get so much run over T'Challa.

As long as its not set in Wakanda I could be good with it.

If Black Panther 3 is essentially "Avengers 4.5" like Civil War was then it could be cool. I don't want to see them do anything in Wakanda again though.

The punch Thanos gave T'Challa was really insulting to BP fans almost to the point of hilarity. I means others got their fair share of beating but Thanos kind of took his time with T'Challa (apart from vision and maybe Steve Rogers) and just punched hime to the ground like he was nothing. Honestly, BP in his own movie stomps on the portrayal in IW despite some people claiming that he wasn't prominent enough in his own movie.

If Grace Randolph of all people can say she was disappointed with how Wakanda was portrayed in IW, then you know there is problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Don't forget Iron Man annual #5!

No mercy from T'challa! triple hit combo with the damn executioner finisher!

Gillis is underrated!
    For real gilis had T'Challa put on work. Super underrated. I would like to see something from him with a A List artist

Lets say LaKeith Stanfield and Denzel Washington wanted to play Achebe. Who would you cast?

Denzel is one of the GOATs, but LaKeith is younger and got next. Its tough.
    Achebe osbt really the kind of Character that T'Challa has a slugfest with, so I could see Denzel playing a mean achebe.

I'm still waiting for Wesley Snipes to get a Cameo though.

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Not sure if this was posted before....How Black Panther Became a Phenomenon

Ultimate Member

Killmonger only got the fight because he aided and abetted, like his father, Wakanda's Bin Laden.

And T'Challa only lost because he felt too much empathy for his cousin, having once been where he was now.

Once T'Challa got his head on straight, someone had a spear in their gut. And it wasn't T'Challa

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    Not sure if this was posted before....How Black Panther Became a Phenomenon

Thank you, enjoyed the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Achebe osbt really the kind of Character that T'Challa has a slugfest with, so I could see Denzel playing a mean achebe.

I'm still waiting for Wesley Snipes to get a Cameo though.
    My ideal Wesley Snipes cameo would be a flashback as Bashenga