Page 195 of 232 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't mind a Bethany and Tony pairing. she's, at least, an action junkie. but part of me thinks that she'd be a better match with Rhodey. I found Pepper to be really obnoxious in Fraction's run. and I wish that I didn't. because I, strangely enough, liked her with Tony in the movies. the Rescue armor was cool enough.
    I thought Beth and Rhodey did play off each other well, though I don't see a romance between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought Beth and Rhodey did play off each other well, though I don't see a romance between the two.
    that's ok. Rhodey doesn't do romance.

Poor Rhodey .

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I like Tony with Bethany myself. I really enjoyed their dynamic.
    Me too, but I'm excited to see Slott put him with Janet. Let's see a little something new. I know he was with Janet for a short time, but this will be fresh.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-12-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Me too, but I'm excited to Slott put him with Janet. Let's see a little something new. I know he was with Janet for a short time, but this will be fresh.
    And this is supposed to be a "Fresh Start" .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And this is supposed to be a "Fresh Start" .
    Touche good sir.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Sure he does. He was dating Carol Danvers when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    In a slightly alternate future, Janet and Havok hooked up and had a kid. To undo it they went back in time to prevent the bad future, but lost the kid while still retaining the memories.
    Those memories faded. In Unstoppable Wasp, Janet says she's not a mother, and didn't feel maternal at all prior to meeting her stepdaughter Nadia, who she's now adopted.

The 99 armors of Iron Man:
    https://www.newsarama.com/40298-gall...-iron-man.html
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-12-2018 at 02:26 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I saw that. It's epic. With the Iron Man variants coming, I don't know if I'll have the extra cash.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-12-2018 at 01:23 PM.

I did notice a few absences though - Ironheart's first and third armors aren't there (the third one has the excuse of not actually debuting yet, having only been seen on concept art and a Champions cover solicit, but the first one from Civil War II has no such excuse), and neither are any version of Iron Patriot, nor Toni Ho's Rescue armor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The chemistry between Beth and Tony was just about better than any other relationship Tony was in.

And getting a fresh start doesn't mean dumping everything from the past.

Hell, Rhodey is coming back from the dead and we've been talking about the return of some classic villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sure he does. He was dating Carol Danvers when he died.

Those memories faded. In Unstoppable Wasp, Janet says she's not a mother, and didn't feel maternal at all prior to meeting her stepdaughter Nadia, who she's now adopted.

The 99 armors of Iron Man:
    https://www.newsarama.com/40298-gall...-iron-man.html
    I didn't take it so much as her memories faded so much as the author's memories faded.

Also, looks like I gotta buy a poster.
    Last edited by Skedatz; 06-12-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Me too, but I'm excited to Slott put him with Janet. Let's see a little something new. I know he was with Janet for a short time, but this will be fresh.
    For sure. If we think that the first time was just one issue and by now more than 30 years ago, is a good change for now.
    But I'll try not like the pairing that much because love affairs in Marvel seems never endure more than a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The chemistry between Beth and Tony was just about better than any other relationship Tony was in.

And getting a fresh start doesn't mean dumping everything from the past.

Hell, Rhodey is coming back from the dead and we've been talking about the return of some classic villains.
    I hear you brother. I love him with Bethany and Hansen is my second favorite, but I'm excited to see what Slott does with this. Let's see how it goes.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-12-2018 at 01:45 PM.

He was with Carol for a bit.