Page 116 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    All the bad stuff Reed did during the Civil War got passed over like he did nothing. The fans and the characters gave him a pass. All the blame went on Tony. I think Skrull Pym had a lot to do with it as well. Tony toke the brunt for Civil War, WWH, the aftermath of the events all pinned on Tony's shoulders and he didn't shy away from it.

That was my big issue along with the villainous slant that was given to Tony. Reed practically walked away unscathed.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #600
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STEFANO CASELLI, ALEX MALEEV & MORE (A)
    WRAPAROUND Cover by CHRIS SPROUSE
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
    BLACK AND WHITE REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    BRIAN BENDIS ENDS HIS MARVEL TENURE WITH THIS VERY SPECIAL OVERSIZED ANNIVERSARY ISSUE!
    Tony Stark is back, but in what form? At least five huge surprises await new and old fans alike. Industry legend Brian Michael Bendis drops his final Marvel Comic to end an era, and he’s going out big! This super-sized anniversary extravaganza features artistic contributions from a bevy of Bendis’ collaborators from over the years, including Jim Cheung, David Marquez, Mike Deodato Jr., Mark Bagley, Leinil Francis Yu, Daniel Acuña and a few other surprises! All this and a huge new villain arises! And the futures of Tony, Riri Williams and Victor Von Doom are all revealed!
    56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

AVENGERS #1
    Written by JASON AARON • Penciled by ED MCGUINNESS
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Variant cover by Esad Ribic
    Party & Party Sketch Variant Cover by Greg Land
    PREMIERE VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Young Gun Variant Cover by Aaron Kuder
    Blank Variant Cover Also Available
    A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES –
    courtesy of JASON AARON and ED McGUINNESS!
    Thor Odinson. Steve Rogers. Tony Stark. The Big Three of the Avengers are reunited at last! And just in time to save the world from total annihilation at the hands of their most powerful enemies yet: the 2000-foot-tall space gods known as Celestials.
    Behold the coming of the Final Host.
    Who will answer the call to assemble for a wild new era of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes? Hint: one of them has a flaming skull for a head. And what strange, world-shaking connection exists between the Final Host and Odin’s ancient band of Prehistoric Avengers?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

AVENGERS #2
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Variant Cover by David Marquez
    • Black Panther and Dr. Strange battle for their lives deep within the earth…
    • Captain Marvel battles death and destruction raining down from the skies…
    • …while Thor, Iron Man and Captain America lead the valiant (yet hopeless) fight against the Final Host of Dark Celestials.
    • And Ghost Rider and the Savage Hulk make brutal war against…each other?
    • Plus, you can’t have a gathering of Avengers without a certain Prince of Lies, now can you?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: ADAMANTIUM AGENDA #1 (of 4)

TOM TAYLOR (W) • RB SILVA (A)
    Cover by GREG LAND
    Variant Cover by RB SILVA
    CONNECTING WHERE’S WOLVERINE VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK (2 of 4)
    SNIKT! A SOUND THAT ONCE MADE BLOOD RUN COLD, WHICH THE AVENGERS WANT TO ENSURE IS NEVER USED FOR EVIL AGAIN.
    Due to a promise made between heroes, the NEW AVENGERS have reassembled to make sure Logan’s body isn’t misused. IRON MAN, SPIDER-MAN, JESSICA JONES and LUKE CAGE discover a deep-state conspiracy that leads to a shocking DNA discovery and metallurgic miracle in the MARVEL UNIVERSE.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    Full slate for Tony!

I wasn't really excited at first for Avengers.. but it really sound like Cap, Thor, and Tony are going to really be running the show. I can get on board with that.

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #600
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STEFANO CASELLI, ALEX MALEEV & MORE (A)
    WRAPAROUND Cover by CHRIS SPROUSE
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
    BLACK AND WHITE REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    BRIAN BENDIS ENDS HIS MARVEL TENURE WITH THIS VERY SPECIAL OVERSIZED ANNIVERSARY ISSUE!
    Tony Stark is back, but in what form? At least five huge surprises await new and old fans alike. Industry legend Brian Michael Bendis drops his final Marvel Comic to end an era, and he’s going out big! This super-sized anniversary extravaganza features artistic contributions from a bevy of Bendis’ collaborators from over the years, including Jim Cheung, David Marquez, Mike Deodato Jr., Mark Bagley, Leinil Francis Yu, Daniel Acuña and a few other surprises! All this and a huge new villain arises! And the futures of Tony, Riri Williams and Victor Von Doom are all revealed!
    56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

AVENGERS #1
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Variant cover by Esad Ribic
    Party & Party Sketch Variant Cover by Greg Land
    PREMIERE VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Young Gun Variant Cover by Aaron Kuder
    Blank Variant Cover Also Available
    A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES –
    courtesy of JASON AARON and ED McGUINNESS!
    Thor Odinson. Steve Rogers. Tony Stark. The Big Three of the Avengers are reunited at last! And just in time to save the world from total annihilation at the hands of their most powerful enemies yet: the 2000-foot-tall space gods known as Celestials.
    Behold the coming of the Final Host.
    Who will answer the call to assemble for a wild new era of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes? Hint: one of them has a flaming skull for a head. And what strange, world-shaking connection exists between the Final Host and Odin’s ancient band of Prehistoric Avengers?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

AVENGERS #2
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Variant Cover by David Marquez
    • Black Panther and Dr. Strange battle for their lives deep within the earth…
    • Captain Marvel battles death and destruction raining down from the skies…
    • …while Thor, Iron Man and Captain America lead the valiant (yet hopeless) fight against the Final Host of Dark Celestials.
    • And Ghost Rider and the Savage Hulk make brutal war against…each other?
    • Plus, you can’t have a gathering of Avengers without a certain Prince of Lies, now can you?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: ADAMANTIUM AGENDA #1 (of 4)

TOM TAYLOR (W) • RB SILVA (A)
    Cover by GREG LAND
    Variant Cover by RB SILVA
    CONNECTING WHERE’S WOLVERINE VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK (2 of 4)
    SNIKT! A SOUND THAT ONCE MADE BLOOD RUN COLD, WHICH THE AVENGERS WANT TO ENSURE IS NEVER USED FOR EVIL AGAIN.
    Due to a promise made between heroes, the NEW AVENGERS have reassembled to make sure Logan’s body isn’t misused. IRON MAN, SPIDER-MAN, JESSICA JONES and LUKE CAGE discover a deep-state conspiracy that leads to a shocking DNA discovery and metallurgic miracle in the MARVEL UNIVERSE.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    OMG!!!!! You made my day. Everythings coming up Tony lol. Of course they are all going in my folder.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Full slate for Tony!
    It's beautiful lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-25-2018 at 04:17 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I wasn't really excited at first for Avengers.. but it really sound like Cap, Thor, and Tony are going to really be running the show. I can get on board with that.
    That hyped me up as soon as I heard it. The Big 3 back and ready to kick ass. Not only that we'll be getting 18 issues a year, but with Mcguniess on the art?!?!?! That's just top notch.

I'll tell you what too.. I wasn't sure about picking up the Hunt for Wolverine stuff. I was under the impression they were all WEEKLY minis. But now that I know they'll be monthly, you can sign me up for Adamantium Agenda.

[attach=config]62510[/attach
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-25-2018 at 04:19 AM.

I'll tell you what too.. I wasn't sure about picking up the Hunt for Wolverine stuff. I was under the impression they were all WEEKLY minis. But now that I know they'll be monthly, you can sign me up for Adamantium Agenda.
    I might get this as well. Just need to see how Tony is written in this.

That hyped me up as soon as I heard it. The Big 3 back and ready to kick ass. Not only that we'll be getting 18 issues a year, but with Mcguniess on the art?!?!?! That's just top notch.
    I'm very excited to have the big three back in the spotlight and on one team.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

I'll be getting the admantium I'm mean Tony's going to be their.

I'll be getting the admantium I'm mean Tony's going to be their.
    And Taylor + Silva on it with Tony and Spidey is all a huge thumbs up.

And Taylor + Silva on it with Tony and Spidey is all a huge thumbs up.
    I'm glad to see Taylor after last time he wrote Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-25-2018 at 04:21 AM.

I'm glad to see Taylor after he wrote suprior/
    Yup and like I've said in the past, if I can't have Immonen, Silva is the next best thing