Page 119 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I don't see it either. Jackman himself was ready to walk away and it was a natural conclusion for Wolverine in the Fox universe. RDJ's Stark still has so much potential (Director of SHIELD :P). It would be a complete waste to kill him.

On a comics note, hopefully we get an official announcement soon for the creative team for Fresh Start. Obviously it'll be Slott writing, but I'm dying to know the artist and see a cover.
    I know. I wish they would say who the artist on the book is going to be. All kinds of thoughts are running through my head.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I just got the Marvel Select Iron Man Mark 46 action figure and it's beau-ti-ful!

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on the new Marvel Legends figure in the Black Panther line. If nothing else, I do really like the Model Prime armor from the Bendis runs.

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on the new Marvel Legends figure in the Black Panther line. If nothing else, I do really like the Model Prime armor from the Bendis runs.
    I ordered that one too. I have 2 more lined up after this clears.

My brother bought me that one. It comes with switchable heads. It really is a cool figure. I also have the smaller version as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

From today's issue, i'm shocked that spoilers:
    Bendis remembered Arno Stark exists and actually used him, if only for a few panels
    end of spoilers.

spoilers:
    And Toni Ho from the U.S.Avengers too! But where did she previously meet Ironheart?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So Sam Rockwell came out and said he would love to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I would love to see Justin Hammer again. I think Rockwell is awesome and thought he was great in IM2.

I'm still hoping that there's a Justin Hammer senior (Terrence Stamp, please) out there; waiting to show Stark how dangerous a wealthy guy with a floating island base can be.

So Sam Rockwell came out and said he would love to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I would love to see Justin Hammer again. I think Rockwell is awesome and thought he was great in IM2.
    I'd like to see him back as well. He played Hammer in the short movie that marvel made on DVD.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-01-2018 at 06:35 AM.

With Thor, Cap, and Hulk all being announced in the last few days, is today finally the day we get an official announcement for Iron Man in Fresh Start?

BANNED

With Thor, Cap, and Hulk all being announced in the last few days, is today finally the day we get an official announcement for Iron Man in Fresh Start?
    I would think today or tomorrow we'll definitely get that.

BANNED

I can't wait for the relaunch, I actually can't stand this run by Bendis

It is literally one of the worst ever and was nothing but a cover for him to push his own characters using the title.

I think I would love a bright colourful artist on Ironman, Ramos, Stegman, Joe Mad or Asrar would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

It is literally one of the worst ever and was nothing but a cover for him to push his own characters using the title.

I think I would love a bright colourful artist on Ironman, Ramos, Stegman, Joe Mad or Asrar would be nice.
    Someone who can draw armor/metal and make it look like that. Some artists draw Tony's armor and it looks flat or dull.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

I really really really hope Ramos doesn't come near Iron Man. I can't take his art. I don't get what people see in his art.