Page 123 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Whew! This baby ain't cheap either - $407.00!

Here are some of the specs:

About This Sixth Scale Figure
    A new threat has emerged from the cosmos and it's become too heavy for one hero to handle! The Avengers must join forces to protect the world and to stop the ruthless warlord and his formidable allies from destroying the universe! Together with other significant superheroes, Iron Man will fight against their ultimate villain - Thanos!

With the release of the highly anticipated Avengers: Infinity War, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are ecstatic to officially introduce the sixth scale Iron Man collectible figure with advanced technology that Tony Stark has created!

With remarkable movie-accuracy, the sixth scale figure is expertly crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War, featuring an interchangeable helmeted head sculpt with metallic red, gold and silver colored armor painting and a newly painted head sculpt with striking likenesses, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a variety of Iron Man’s latest weapons including interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon, interchangeable arm cannon, interchangeable Nano Boosters and specially designed figure stand with movie logo.
    Start your Avengers: Infinity War collection with this magnificent 1/6th scale Iron Man collectible figure today!

License: Marvel

Type: Sixth Scale Figure

Manufacturer: Hot Toys

Artists: Kojun (Head Sculpt)

JC. Hong (Head Paint and Art Direction)

E-Lee (Head Paint)

Lok Ho (Armor Paint)

What's in the Box?

The Iron Man (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
    An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War
    One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
    Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
    One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
    Approximately 32 cm tall
    Over 30 points of articulation
    Contains diecast material
    Special features on armor:
    Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
    21 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
    One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
    One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal the interior mechanical design
    Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
    - One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
    Articulation on waist armor which allows flexible movement
    Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
    Weapons:
    One (1) interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannoned right arm (white light, battery operated)
    One (1) interchangeable cannoned left arm
    One (1) interchangeable Nano Boosters
    Yeah, hot toys is always expensive. I'd like to get it , but I don't know if I can.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah, hot toys is always expensive. I'd like to get it , but I don't know if I can.
    I'd really have to save up for this for a minute.

But my Marvel Now Black and Gold Armor Iron Man arrived today and it looks awesome.

Who do you guys want doing the art on the Slott run

I wouldn't mind seeing Marquez back
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Who do you guys want doing the art on the Slott run

I wouldn't mind seeing Marquez back
    Larocca or Marquez would be fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Larocca or Marquez would be fine.
    It's Schiti. A very good choice, I'd say.

https://nerdist.com/marvel-tony-star...iti-interview/

Sounds like Slott's run is going to be a fun ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    It's Schiti. A very good choice, I'd say.

https://nerdist.com/marvel-tony-star...iti-interview/

Sounds like Slott's run is going to be a fun ride!
    I love this:

“He wasn’t bitten by a radioactive spider. He took his own two hands and built everything he needs to stand side-by-side with Asgardian gods and super-soldiers! He’s always going to push the boundaries of science and tech to build a world he wants, and that’s going to lead to stories that go to insane places.”

Here's a variant cover Schiti did a little while back:

I like everything Slott is saying so far and Schiti's art looks good, though I wish they would have kept the Invincible Iron Man title rather than changing it to Tony Stark: Iron Man(though who are we kidding, it will get a name change in a year anyway).

BANNED

The Black Mirror influence intrigues me. That show is what got me back into writing original fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I like everything Slott is saying so far and Schiti's art looks good, though I wish they would have kept the Invincible Iron Man title rather than changing it to Tony Stark: Iron Man(though who are we kidding, it will get a name change in a year anyway).
    It's all Invincible Iron Man to me. Though, I do agree with you lol.

The book's called Tony Stark: Iron Man. Does that mean Doom's staying as Iron Man and also getting his own book again? No reason for the civilian name in the title if there won't be another (yeah, Scarlet Spider doesn't need Ben Reilly's name in the title).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The book's called Tony Stark: Iron Man. Does that mean Doom's staying as Iron Man and also getting his own book again? No reason for the civilian name in the title if there won't be another (yeah, Scarlet Spider doesn't need Ben Reilly's name in the title).
    Rumor is Hickman is going back to Marvel. Might as well give him a Doom book. He wrote the best Doom.

Yeah, the "Tony Stark: Iron Man" title implies to me that there'll be another Iron Man book with a different header. Maybe a Riri book? Doom? Rhodey ?

I wonder if Slott is going to be as focused on spinoffs as much as he was on ASM.

If Riri had a solo, it'd be called Ironheart. There'd be no reason to mention Iron Man in the title. A resurrected Rhodey would make sense though, since the Punisher is War Machine now. Or Doctor Doom, of course. I guess we have to wait for more announcements. This definitely isn't the last one, there's still Deadpool, Miles Morales, and maybe Jessica Jones. There could be some surprises too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man doesn't really need the name there either. I don't know that the deal with Doom is going to be though.