Page 125 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    I never watched Black Mirror but hearing that it's gonna kinda be like Rick & Morty makes me a bit iffy. ...
    I could be wrong. but I'm pretty sure that it's in reference to the strangeness of the adventures; not the personalities of Rick and/or Morty.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man doesn't really need the name there either. I don't know that the deal with Doom is going to be though.
    I think the title is Marvel's way of saying to customers, "this isn't Doctor Doom, it's not Riri, but the one, true Tony Stark: Iron-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    I think the title is Marvel's way of saying to customers, "this isn't Doctor Doom, it's not Riri, but the one, true Tony Stark: Iron-Man!"
    Exactly, I agree. This is Tony. He's back and he's Iron Man.

Exactly, I agree. This is Tony. He's back and he's Iron Man.
    Music to my ears. I LOVE the title and the artist on it. This was great news.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    It's Schiti. A very good choice, I'd say.

https://nerdist.com/marvel-tony-star...iti-interview/

Sounds like Slott's run is going to be a fun ride!
    Schiti's a very good choice. I'm liking this very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Schiti's a very good choice. I'm liking this very much.
    Now we just need it to get here!

Now we just need it to get here!
    I know! I'm ready for the new Iron Man era to begin!

Slott's pretty good with using supporting casts so I expect to see a lot of Tony's friends to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I know! I'm ready for the new Iron Man era to begin!

Slott's pretty good with using supporting casts so I expect to see a lot of Tony's friends to return.
    Slott's prone to creating a lot of new supporting characters, so I'm more curious to see who he adds to the cast.

As long as Happy, Pepper, and Rhodey are around too, he can create whoever he wants. Maybe he can give Lila a nice push if Rhodey doesn't come back any time soon.

iMan 42s

I'm just going to play devils advocate here but I feel like I should be expecting no returning cast members, no new villains, Tony feeling cheated or down about something, and another armor that's a downgrade from the last one. Maybe even another hero to bail Tony out. I want to be optimistic I really do. But this era didn't do much for me and I feel like I'm familiar enough with Slott's writing to not expect this from his.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'd like that. I still want to get more into her character and I don't think Champions appearances alone will help with that.
    It's funny you say that, because her being in champions (after the zub takeover) is he only way I am willing to read her.

As long as Happy, Pepper, and Rhodey are around too, he can create whoever he wants. Maybe he can give Lila a nice push if Rhodey doesn't come back any time soon.
    Happy's been dead since Civil War 1. Rhodey's currently dead as well, Civil War II. Civil Wars aren't good for Tony's friends!

Lila should definitely take over as the new War Machine if her father stays dead. Tony needs to have a word with Fury Jr about him giving the WM armor to Punisher!

I wonder if Slott will bring over the Horizon guys from ASM?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Happy's been dead since Civil War 1. Rhodey's currently dead as well, Civil War II. Civil Wars aren't good for Tony's friends!

Lila should definitely take over as the new War Machine if her father stays dead. Tony needs to have a word with Fury Jr about him giving the WM armor to Punisher!
    Yeah. The Civil War's always cost Tony a lot. I would love to see Rhodey's niece around more since he is gone. Her and Tony bonding over not having Rhodey around could make for some great scenes.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

just to put it out there, I'd feel better about Riri if she would acknowledge Lila Rhodes.