Page 127 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Living Laser, Dreadnoughts, Midas, Ani-Men, The Reavers, Roxxon, Brand Corp, Melter, Unicorn, Sunturion etc.

They could all use an upgrade. It only makes sense that as Tony upgrades his armor, his rogues would follow suit.
    has he ever encountered the Reavers? they seem like they could be decent Iron Man distractions. Donald Pierce, at least, should be a rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    has he ever encountered the Reavers? they seem like they could be decent Iron Man distractions. Donald Pierce, at least, should be a rival.
    That's a really cool idea

I'd like to see this. Makes sense.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I have all of those appearances. I miss them being in Iron Man's book.

p.s. Living Laser is with the Hood's gang and, recently, attacked Doom; alongside Corruptor and the Hood. I don't think he made it. Corruptor was shot in the face by the Hood. I think that visually distinctive villains like that deserve better. Blizzard wasn't Donny Gill in that Spider-woman appearance. it was someone who bought the costume from Roderick Kingsley.
    I'd like to see them back in Tony's book as well. The last time I saw Ghost Tony was actually fighting him in Amazing Spider-Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Not your dad, I swear Ghostwise's Avatar

Ironheart character profile part #1 up on writeups.org.

Part #2 will be there in 10-ish days, I reckon.
    Writeups.org -- huge encyclopaedia of characters, chiefly from super-hero comic books. It's great.

My bad, I got the Reavers mixed up with the Raiders from issue #144.

But Pierce and the Reavers would be a welcome addition to the rogues gallery.

My bad, I got the Reavers mixed up with the Raiders from issue #144.

But Pierce and the Reavers would be a welcome addition to the rogues gallery.
    They have some notoriety too, having been in Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    They have some notoriety too, having been in Logan.
    Pierce looks like a guy who would love Extremis.

Absolutely!

Yeah. It makes a lot of sense.

I gotta say though. I am hyped about the new team taking on Tony. I like the name change and everything. They want to make more armors and new designs. So far they are saying all the right things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I gotta say though. I am hyped about the new team taking on Tony. I like the name change and everything. They want to make more armors and new designs. So far they are saying all the right things.
    We need to make a list of all the Iron Man armors.

you'd need organic tissue to make that work, I would think. Pierce has pretty much replaced everything; by this point. his current form is relatively advanced for a cyborg. but I remember reading an appearance of his in Cable's book where he moped about no longer having taste buds. I still want him to interact with Stark and/or team up with someone like Zeke Stane to upgrade the Reavers.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-07-2018 at 06:48 PM.

We need to make a list of all the Iron Man armors.
    It'll be pretty extensive if we're really going to see over a hundred lol

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It'll be pretty extensive if we're really going to see over a hundred lol
    This is a job for a crack research team.

If only we had one.