Page 129 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3469
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Okay, I just posted all of the armors listed on wiki on the first page. I'm not sure how accurate it is so check it out and let me know if there's anything I need to add.

I'll go back and add the year the armor was introduced.
    Nice . There has been a lot of armor's over the years . The iron manual issues list a few , some I don't even remember like the model 34 . I remember when the CE1 cam out in 96 , I thought it was pretty neat .

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Nice . There has been a lot of armor's over the years . The iron manual issues list a few , some I don't even remember like the model 34 . I remember when the CE1 cam out in 96 , I thought it was pretty neat .
    Thanks. I didn't realize that there were that many armors until I saw the list.

Please we should be expecting a new armor to debut with the re-launch. I'm so ready for that to happen.

Please we should be expecting a new armor to debut with the re-launch. I'm so ready for that to happen.

That's a hell of a job you did on the first page brother. I can't wait for the new ones as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's a hell of a job you did on the first page brother. I can't wait for the new ones as well.
    Thanks, I'll finish adding the appearances on Friday.

Yeah I can't wait to see what they have cooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yeah I can't wait to see what they have cooked up.
    I know. I'm excited now that I've read that interview.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

They talk about Tony's new armor for Infinity War here. They call it the Bleeding Edge armor.
    http://ew.com/movies/2018/03/08/aven...ople_GalleryRR

They talk about Tony's new armor for Infinity War here. They call it the Bleeding Edge armor.
    GOOD! All those people saying it's Model Prime can go take a hike. I know Bleeding Edge when I see Bleeding Edge.

Nice! The Bleeding Edge armor looks so cool.

GOOD! All those people saying it's Model Prime can go take a hike. I know Bleeding Edge when I see Bleeding Edge.
    Exactly. I knew what it was as well. You can see it from the trailer.

The first page has been completed with the latest armors and appearances.

It looks AWESOME! Really really nice job.

Hopefully we'll be adding a lot in this new run.

Brother I can't thank you enough for the job you've done with that. It's incredibly detailed.

It looks AWESOME! Really really nice job.

Hopefully we'll be adding a lot in this new run.
    Thanks.

We should see Tony building a brand new armor right out the gate.

Brother I can't thank you enough for the job you've done with that. It's incredibly detailed.
    Thanks bro. I don't know why I didn't it earlier. And we can update as needed.