Page 138 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I love POPS. I have a huge collection. I'm trying to get all the Iron Man ones they came out with.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I have an addiction to them. I try to be smart and not get repetitive. Like there are 5 million Deadpool ones and I really don't need all of them. But if they're in a different stance or color, chances are I'll get one.
    Ha! You guys are Pop addicts!

I do have one Black Panther Pop figure. I may get an Iron Man one to have but I'll limit my pop collection to just a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Ha! You guys are Pop addicts!

I do have one Black Panther Pop figure. I may get an Iron Man one to have but I'll limit my pop collection to just a few.
    It iwill save you a lot of money, let me tell you.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I pretty much go crazy on Pops but limit my action figures to just Marvel Legends. And usually one per character too.

I pretty much go crazy on Pops but limit my action figures to just Marvel Legends. And usually one per character too.
    I just got my Namor and Invincible Iron Man Marvel Legends figures in about 15 minutes ago.

So that's 4 Marvel Legends and 1 Marvel Select. The Armory is growing!

I just got my Namor and Invincible Iron Man Marvel Legends figures in about 15 minutes ago.

So that's 4 Marvel Legends and 1 Marvel Select. The Armory is growing!
    Haha NICE! I have Deadpool, Iceman, Old Man Logan, Colossus and Cyclops from the X-Men line. Then Human Torch and Agent Venom. I'm still deciding which Daredevil and Iron Man I want. I really like the Model Prime one because it says Invincible Iron Man on the front of the box But Bleeding Edge is my favorite armor, so I may get that even though it says Infinity War on the front. Daredevil I'm not sure if I want the brown and yellow suit or red suit.

Haha NICE! I have Deadpool, Iceman, Old Man Logan, Colossus and Cyclops from the X-Men line. Then Human Torch and Agent Venom. I'm still deciding which Daredevil and Iron Man I want. I really like the Model Prime one because it says Invincible Iron Man on the front of the box But Bleeding Edge is my favorite armor, so I may get that even though it says Infinity War on the front. Daredevil I'm not sure if I want the brown and yellow suit or red suit.
    I got the red suit Marvel Select DD and it looks really, really good.

I got the red suit Marvel Select DD and it looks really, really good.
    Ive been thinking about getting the 12 inch figures for my favorites.. Deadpool, Daredevil, Iron Man, and Wolverine. But that'll cost me if I decide to do it.

Ive been thinking about getting the 12 inch figures for my favorites.. Deadpool, Daredevil, Iron Man, and Wolverine. But that'll cost me if I decide to do it.
    I saw Black Panthers yesterday in 12 inch figures. I got the Tony for $10.00 at Wal-Mart.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

It iwill save you a lot of money, let me tell you.
    Yeah, I don't think I'll do Pop and action figures at the same level.

I just love the action figures. They cost more for sure but along with comics, that'll be my one vice.

Yeah, I don't think I'll do Pop and action figures at the same level.

I just love the action figures. They cost more for sure but along with comics, that'll be my one vice.
    I have quite a few figures. I want to have all of Tony's armors that I can grab. There are only a few that I don't have.

I have quite a few figures. I want to have all of Tony's armors that I can grab. There are only a few that I don't have.
    Marvel Legends War Machine armor has been ordered!!!

Next: Iron Patriot!

I've been looking at the 12' figures as well. I just don't have room to put them anywhere.

I've been looking at the 12' figures as well. I just don't have room to put them anywhere.
    Also they are pretty expensive. I got the Iron Man one by luck or I would have had to pay $50.00.

I am so glad that I saw you guys talking about Matt Fraction’s run. I am almost finished with his five nightmares arc and it is FANTASTIC!
    I also plan on picking up Slott’s first issue as it seems to be a good jumping on point.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I am so glad that I saw you guys talking about Matt Fraction’s run. I am almost finished with his five nightmares arc and it is FANTASTIC!
    I also plan on picking up Slott’s first issue as it seems to be a good jumping on point.
    Glad to hear it! Are you going to get more of Fractions run? If you do let us know what you think and glad your jumping on board with Slott into the world of Iron Man.