Page 143 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, it's rough to see the price go up on these so quickly.

I bought 2 Star Wars Elite Praetorian Guard figures last week and I see they've increased by $5 since then.
    Yeah. Sometimes on ebay they will jack up the price on you. Especially if it's a hot item that a lot of people are looking for.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Wanted to share this bullshit. What do you guys think?
    https://www.cbr.com/mcu-tony-stark-m...tion&view=list
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I read that. I hate to see RJD/Tony go but you know it's going to happen eventually. What would be cool is if they made Tony an A.I. for the next person to take up the role.

I read that. I hate to see RJD/Tony go but you know it's going to happen eventually. What would be cool is if they made Tony an A.I. for the next person to take up the role.

I'm not ready for him to die. It feels like there's more that they can do. Another Iron Man were he faces the real Mandarin. I'm not ready for RDJ to go.

I'm not ready for him to die. It feels like there's more that they can do. Another Iron Man were he faces the real Mandarin. I'm not ready for RDJ to go.
    There's a whole lot more than can be done with RDJ, I agree.

Demon In A Bottle
    Armor Wars
    Five Nightmares
    Tony Stark: Director of SHIELD

Demon In A Bottle
    Armor Wars
    Five Nightmares

Exactly! The character still has ways they could go with him, but I am very scared that he will die in Infinity War.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-23-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Fantastic Member

Now if only I could afford a suit of armor . 15400890_1626563030982724_7878229351993499206_n.jpg

Fantastic Member

I agree I am not ready for RDJ / Tony to die either .

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Now if only I could afford a suit of armor . 15400890_1626563030982724_7878229351993499206_n.jpg
    The best home security money can buy!

Entirely untrue.

Demon In A Bottle
    Armor Wars
    Five Nightmares

An Armor Wars on the big screen would be absolutely nuts. I could see Five Nightmares and Director of SHIELD both happening. Everyone around here knows I'm a big proponent for Tony to become head of SHIELD in the movies.

I think there's definitely a lot more they can mine with the entire Avengers Trinity given the depth of material in the comics but given how many movies these guys have all worked on, I can't blame them for wanting to finally step down and let the next generation take over (more or less).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think there's definitely a lot more they can mine with the entire Avengers Trinity given the depth of material in the comics but given how many movies these guys have all worked on, I can't blame them for wanting to finally step down and let the next generation take over (more or less).
    I actually think we'll see the last of RDJ, Evans and Hemsworth after the 4th Avengers movie.

I think we'll get New Avengers next followed by Dark Reign.

Once Dark Reign ends, we'll get a Heroes reborn with a whole new IM, Cap and Thor. And I said it here first. The next Thor will be a female.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    That is EPIC! I would love to have that in my house. I had one like this from a video game store when the Iron Man game came out, but it got all wet and I had to get rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Entirely untrue.

An Armor Wars on the big screen would be absolutely nuts. I could see Five Nightmares and Director of SHIELD both happening. Everyone around here knows I'm a big proponent for Tony to become head of SHIELD in the movies.
    Me too. I want him to lead S.H.I.E.L.D. so bad and then they do the Knauf's Mandarin storyline and it would be glorious.

Fantastic Member

Good one Marvel 2100 , it would make a awesome home security system . I picked it up not long after the movie came out Tony .