Page 149 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I saw a still of this and wanted to see what Iron Man was doing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Number 14 really made me laugh

Some of them were funny lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Chinese and Japanese

Put your helmet on Tony!

Chinese and Japanese
    Those are some badass posters. I really hope Tony doesn't die in this one.

I think both Evans and RDJ are done after Infinity War. I really hope neither of them die but rather retire happily, if they truly are moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I think both Evans and RDJ are done after Infinity War. I really hope neither of them die but rather retire happily, if they truly are moving on.
    I think Evans is more likely than Tony, even though Iron Man is really the biggest star in the MCU. IF one dies, I think it'll be Steve. Either way, I'd be heartbroken and hope neither happens.

But we'd be foolish to think every single character is walking out of Infinity War and into Avengers 4.

I wonder why the Chinese version calls it Avengers 3? It's not like they ditched the subtitle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think Evans is more likely than Tony, even though Iron Man is really the biggest star in the MCU. IF one dies, I think it'll be Steve. Either way, I'd be heartbroken and hope neither happens.

But we'd be foolish to think every single character is walking out of Infinity War and into Avengers 4.
    I hope you're right as I'm really worried about Tony dying. I don't know maybe it's just my nerves lol.

Fantastic Member

20180319_151425.jpg20180328_162536.jpg Ordered my first statue ever . Can't wait for it to arrive . Picked up 3 posters yesterday which one to frame maybe the middle one .

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    20180319_151425.jpg20180328_162536.jpg Ordered my first statue ever . Can't wait for it to arrive . Picked up 3 posters yesterday which one to frame maybe the middle one .
    Congrats man. Love the statue. Posters are cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    That's very nice! Which armor is the statue?

I haven't thought about posters, I may look into it.

Fantastic Member

Thanks guys . It's the original mark 3 . Also found a Hulk Buster today . Got the 3 posters for 10 buck cdn . 20180331_152927.jpg