Page 15 of 232 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Finished the omnibus. That was great, I wish I read this earlier.

I really like Rumiko Fujikawa.
    We need better comics

Yeah, I miss Rumiko.

To me, Busiek and Chen's Iron Man is the definitive run. I know Michelinie, Layton and Romita Jr laid a lot of groundwork and had a great run but Busiek's is everything they worked with perfected.

Rumiko was a great character. I cant remember where but it was nice that Stark-Fujikawa popped up recently (assuming I didn't imagine that?).

i like the Busiek run, i just wish it wasn't so short.

Tony looks so badass on on this cover

We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Tony looks so badass on on this cover

Hell Yeah and I really like Daredevil, but it looks like he's meet his Superior!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Finished the omnibus. That was great, I wish I read this earlier.

I really like Rumiko Fujikawa.
    Glad to hear you liked it brother! It's some really great stuff.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Okay Iron fans, how do you feel about the current direction of our hero and what kind of stories are you looking forward to in Superior Iron Man?

Well, the new "old" Tony is somewhat of a "likable" opportunist. I don't see him as villainous or malicious. He comes across more as self serving and maybe a little amoral.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Well, the new "old" Tony is somewhat of a "likable" opportunist. I don't see him as villainous or malicious. He comes across more as self serving and maybe a little amoral.
    The fact that he would go and try to fight the Cabal shows that he's still fairly heroic, assuming he's still inverted. It's not like fighting the Cabal singly handedly is going to personally do him any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The fact that he would go and try to fight the Cabal shows that he's still fairly heroic, assuming he's still inverted. It's not like fighting the Cabal singly handedly is going to personally do him any favors.
    The question is how will SHIELD and Steve Rogers react to him. He's still at the top of their most wanted list. I could actually see Maria Hill working out a deal with Tony(behind Steve's back) not to arrest him provided he begins supplying them with tech again.

Okay Iron fans, how do you feel about the current direction of our hero and what kind of stories are you looking forward to in Superior Iron Man?
    I enjoyed the first 2 issues and looking forward to seeing more. The art is amazing and I have faith in Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I enjoyed the first 2 issues and looking forward to seeing more. The art is amazing and I have faith in Taylor.
    Like I said in the other thread, I was pleasantly surprised. It's a better take than I imagined, given all the negative image that has been put on him by his peers. But we all know how much characterization can change when the person is written outside his/her own title. This was kind of enjoyable.

I even like the new armor. I didn't think I would. I wonder what other upgrades he gave himself.

I even like the new armor. I didn't think I would. I wonder what other upgrades he gave himself.
    The armor grew on me fast. I remember I hated it when the first image was released.
    We need better comics