Page 151 of 232 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3469
    Fantastic Member

Very nice Marvell 2100.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I am going to have to take a picture with mines as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Very nice Marvell 2100.
    Thanks. I've also got a BP and Star Wars collection going on. I'm trying to create specific areas for them.

The "Iron Manual" for my IM figures.

"Wakanda Forever!" for my BP figures.

"The Force Awakens" for my Star Wars figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thanks. I've also got a BP and Star Wars collection going on. I'm trying to create specific areas for them.

The "Iron Manual" for my IM figures.

"Wakanda Forever!" for my BP figures.

"The Force Awakens" for my Star Wars figures.
    I like it. That's a cool idea.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I like it. That's a cool idea.
    Yeah, John Keyt gave me the idea with his Iron Man posters.

I'll try to set up a section with the poster in the background and the figures in front.

Fantastic Member

This was one of the first posters I framed with a few items I've picked up . 20180401_095846.jpg Hoping to get some more of the Marvel Select armors .

This was one of the first posters I framed with a few items I've picked up . 20180401_095846.jpg Hoping to get some more of the Marvel Select armors .
    I got an Iron Man Pez Dispenser too lol. Love the framed poster. I got the bank as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Very nice . You have a good collection going on there.

Fantastic Member

Thanks guys . The room slowly filling up . On the Marvel Select trying to decide if I should open them to display . Seen a neat display glass cabinet at a local shop might try to build one .

Thanks guys . The room slowly filling up . On the Marvel Select trying to decide if I should open them to display . Seen a neat display glass cabinet at a local shop might try to build one .
    I've been debating opening mine up as well.

For now, I'm leaving everything in the packaging until I'm 100% sure of how I want things set up.

I leave my Marvel Legends in the packaging. Not because I don't think they should be taken out, but I just really like the boxes lol. I think they're sleek and have pretty cool art.

My pops are out and about. I'm convinced it's like Toy Story in my room and when I'm not there, they're all alive having this huge battle royale.

I got some in the boxes and some out. I just read the newest issue of Iron Man and it was some more BS. Tony wasn't even in the damn book. According to this issue Tony should be back at issue #599. Please let this **** end.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I leave my Marvel Legends in the packaging. Not because I don't think they should be taken out, but I just really like the boxes lol. I think they're sleek and have pretty cool art.

My pops are out and about. I'm convinced it's like Toy Story in my room and when I'm not there, they're all alive having this huge battle royale.
    Me too! The Legend series just look so good in the package, I'm afraid to take them out.

I just got 2 Legends Deadpool figures and they have such good articulation but I don't want to take them out.

I may take out the Marvel Select figures because the packaging is so big and they take up way more space.

But it's still going to be a while before I attempt to open them.

I got some in the boxes and some out. I just read the newest issue of Iron Man and it was some more BS. Tony wasn't even in the damn book. According to this issue Tony should be back at issue #599. Please let this **** end.
    I read through it and I was like this story should have been over 6 issues ago. This story is being dragged out needlessly.

Fantastic Member

I agree can't wait for this series to end . Just read 598 . kinda read more like flipped thought the pages .

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I read through it and I was like this story should have been over 6 issues ago. This story is being dragged out needlessly.
    Agree. This is the Bendis that frustrates me. The first 9 issues or so of Infamous Iron Man were really interesting to me. But now that 's gone back to dragging the Hood back into this, I've lost my patience with him. I have my doubts he can stick the landing on winding up his subplot with Doom. He's obvioulsy just padding this out to make a nice round 600 issues as per Marvel's new gimmick to end all these titles with a milestone. I want to cut him some slack because of his recent illness but ...It's not like he hasn't done this kind of thing before. I.E. using the Hood when he has no better idea what to do.