Page 155 of 232 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3469
    Astonishing Member

I got the Thanos vs Avengers TPB recently.(That have the first Thanos story arc)
    I had not read this in years,i had completely forgotten how important Iron Man role is in the story.I would say it is a must read to Iron Man fans IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I got the Thanos vs Avengers TPB recently.(That have the first Thanos story arc)
    I had not read this in years,i had completely forgotten how important Iron Man role is in the story.I would say it is a must read to Iron Man fans IMHO.
    Is Iron Man in it a lot or just the first story?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nice set up. Still no Hawkeye though?!?!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Brubaker did in effect the same thing when he had Steve Rogers killed (we thought) at the conclusion of Civil War. The difference is Brubaker writing with the Winter Soldier is leagues ahead of what Bendis is doing here for this needlessly prolonged end game until his obligation to Marvel is completed. They just should have turned it over to Slott. And maybe had one more 6 issue arc with Infamous Iron Man. Or at least have Riri and Victor doing what the advance solicits said....actively trying to solve the mystery of what happened to Tony.
    Yeah I wish Bendis wrote this series on Brubakers level. They should have just given the series to Slott, but I'm pretty sure Bendis wanted to write the big #600 issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Is Iron Man in it a lot or just the first story?
    I am still curently re-reading the TPB,Iron Man from what i have read so far apears more that just in the first story for sure.
    He is not the main character,i would say the main characters are the original Kree Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock,but Iron Man have imo a cool role in the stories.

I have the originals of that. It's a real good read.

Iron Man Statue.jpg

Here is the latest Iron Man figure I ordered.

This is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Iron Man Statue.jpg

This is sweet.
    That's awesome. I've got a similar one. I need to take a pic and show everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's awesome. I've got a similar one. I need to take a pic and show everyone.
    Definitely post the picture dude, I saw another statue of the red and gold and want to see if it's like the one you have.

There's also a Marvel Now version with the Black and Gold armor that looks just as sweet. I'll probably get that one as well.

Fantastic Member

Very nice Marvell 2100 .

Astonishing Member

I have the originals of that. It's a real good read.
    It have been a great read to me.
    I had the stories in pocket comic books waaay back,even read those stories before Infinity Gauntlet was published.
    But at one point i sold my old comic book collection so i had not re-read the first Thanos story arc in many years.
    Now re-Reading it again after all these years itīs even better that i remember.
    The Infinity Gauntlet is another great story,but due how good the Infinity Gauntlet is, made the first Thanos story arc do be underrated.
    And re-Reading again that Thanos story i was surprised that Iron Man had such a role in the story,i had forgotten about that.

It have been a great read to me.
    I had the stories in pocket comic books waaay back,even read those stories before Infinity Gauntlet was published.
    But at one point i sold my old comic book collection so i had not re-read the first Thanos story arc in many years.
    Now re-Reading it again after all these years itīs even better that i remember.
    The Infinity Gauntlet is another great story,but due how good the Infinity Gauntlet is, made the first Thanos story arc do be underrated.
    And re-Reading again that Thanos story i was surprised that Iron Man had such a role in the story,i had forgotten about that.
    I'm probably going to get that trade since Tony s a big part of it.

Iron Man Statue.jpg

This is sweet.
    I have the armor right before this one. From Age of Ultron. It's on the same kind of Black Dial and everything.

That's one of the thing about Tony being our favorite hero.

There are so many different cool armor models to collect.