Page 160 of 232 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Thanks Juan678 , I can't wait to see it . Looks intense .
    It really does. Me and my friends are going to check it out in IMAX.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I have an Infinity War embargo going on.

I don't want to see anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I have an Infinity War embargo going on.

I don't want to see anything else.
    It's like I want to see more and then I don't want to see more lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

New interview with Slott.

Tony will have a ruthless new business rival that will shock people, and a new love interest that long-term Marvel fans will recognize

https://news.marvel.com/comics/87804...man-dan-slott/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Tony will have a ruthless new business rival that will shock people, and a new love interest that long-term Marvel fans will recognize

Thoughts:

- That's an interesting justification for the "Tony Stark" in the title, emphasizing how much of a "name" Tony Stark has become on its own.

- I guess Bethany won't be the love interest again...I don't think either her or Jocasta would count as characters longtime Marvel readers would recognize. Or maybe they would?

- Looking forward to the situational armors .

- Dan Slott should really make his own cartoon show. He really seems to enjoy the merchandising aspect .

- The solicits seem to confirm the new rival is Sunset Bain/Madame Menace. Maybe she'll be the new love interest too .

Thanks for sharing this. I love Slott's enthusiasm for writing Tony. He's bringing back characters that I really loved growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- That's an interesting justification for the "Tony Stark" in the title, emphasizing how much of a "name" Tony Stark has become on its own.

- I guess Bethany won't be the love interest again...I don't think either her or Jocasta would count as characters longtime Marvel readers would recognize.

- Dan Slott should really make his own cartoon show. He really seems to enjoy the merchandising aspect .

- The solicits seem to confirm the new rival is Sunset Bain/Madame Menace. Maybe she'll be the new love interest too .
    Or Bethany Cabe

That's a good "favorite run" to have for Slott. I really hope he's able to play a long game here and he's not on the book only for a short while.

Mighty Member

Maybe the new rival is Arno?

Bendis required that the character be introduced (as part of the adoption arc). But, it has been three years since Arno has been used in any meaningful way. (It is closer to 2.5 if one counts "Secret Wars".)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That's a good "favorite run" to have for Slott. I really hope he's able to play a long game here and he's not on the book only for a short while.
    Me too. He sounds like he has plans for a good bit.

So Haunted is now my Favorite IM arc.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So Haunted is now my Favorite IM arc.
    You have great taste. The Knaufs just knew how to knock it out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- I guess Bethany won't be the love interest again...I don't think either her or Jocasta would count as characters longtime Marvel readers would recognize. Or maybe they would?

Sunset Bain?

Damn! They're stealing my ideas!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    cc008! I almost didn't recognize you with your new avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Sunset Bain?

Damn! They're stealing my ideas!!!!!!
    I wonder if Slott is going to explain how she's back. Punisher shot her in the face while she was having lunch. I forgot what issue though.