Page 166 of 232 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's poor writing and forgetting past stories though.

Remember the 5 part mini Avengers: Prime from a few years back, all three worked out their difference and bonded together again.

We need to return to that and a lot less Tony vs every other hero
    If we can go through a few years without another contrived "Tony vs. Hero" conflict, I'll be happy .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If we can go through a few years without another contrived "Tony vs. Hero" conflict, I'll be happy .
    You, me and a lot of other Iron Man fans.

It's been a rough decade.

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

That's poor writing and forgetting past stories though.

Remember the 5 part mini Avengers: Prime from a few years back, all three worked out their difference and bonded together again.

We need to return to that and a lot less Tony vs every other hero
    You, me and a lot of other Iron Man fans.

It's been a rough decade.
    The Avengers Prime mini series wasn't bad and you're right as to they bonded and put everything behind them. Also it has been a rough ride, but us true Tony fans are still hanging in. We got 1 more issue of Bendis to go and then a new era will start.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I read Iron Man #599. At least Tony was in this one quite a bit. Only #1 more issue to go. Also check out the hunt for wolverine #1. Tony is in it and it sets up all the mini series surrounding the hunt for wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I read Iron Man #599. At least Tony was in this one quite a bit. Only #1 more issue to go. Also check out the hunt for wolverine #1. Tony is in it and it sets up all the mini series surrounding the hunt for wolverine.
    Thanks for the info TS.

How is Tony portrayed in THFW?

Thanks for the info TS.

How is Tony portrayed in THFW?
    Pretty good. Like his ole self again. In his workshop working on his armors. I'm looking forward to the mini series Adamantium Agenda. It looks like Tony will be the leader of this group.

Jeez, finally got around to reading #599, amazing how Bendis can simultaneously having drag out the story so long with nothing happening but at the same time be juggling way to many plot lines at once. It feels like he finally actually set some stuff up that could actually lead to something...in the penultimate issue. There is zero chance that any of the characters get a satisfactory resolution in #600.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Pretty good. Like his ole self again. In his workshop working on his armors. I'm looking forward to the mini series Adamantium Agenda. It looks like Tony will be the leader of this group.
    Good to hear. And yeah, we're 1 issue away from this being over and done.

Excited for Slott to get the new direction going.

Fantastic Member

I have given up reading current series . But found this in a dollar bin today . 80 pages of iron . 20180429_153243.jpg

Yeah I have no interest in reading the current series and am very much looking forward to Slotts Iron Man!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Yeah I have no interest in reading the current series and am very much looking forward to Slotts Iron Man!
    I totally agree . Bought the issue just to keep my run going . Hated to buy it but only 1 more to go as Tony Stark stated .

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    I have given up reading current series . But found this in a dollar bin today . 80 pages of iron . 20180429_153243.jpg
    Good find JK! I never saw that one before!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    That's the common sentiment.

Bendis didn't do anyone any favors with this lackluster run. Not Tony, Riri(his own creation), Pepper etc., etc.

Just a total waste and misuse of characters.

I'm not reading the book anymore but it seems like all Bendis is doing now is just increasingly drawing out Tony coming back and barely doing anything of note in the actual issues he has left on the book.

I'm not expecting this run is going to be listed under most people's "top 10" Iron Man runs.