Page 198 of 232 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Exactly. Love seeing Tony put that genius to work, especially when it against another genius.
    It's my fave Iron Man armor. Loved that call back to heroics look while looking a bit more advanced than anything else. Streamlined, but just enough heft without going overboard.

I was more than a bit hurt when he had to replace it with the SAFE armor. Even if it was pretty much the same design.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'd like to see this too. AND Slott teased the return of Ock as Superior Spiderman in ASM 800.. maybe we WILL get to see something.
    Ock vs Iron Man would be pretty interesting at this point. It might've been better if Ock decided to "go legit" and just restart a company to rival and beat others instead of languishing around as a maybe villain maybe anti-hero since the clone stuff.

I'd like to see this too. AND Slott teased the return of Ock as Superior Spiderman in ASM 800.. maybe we WILL get to see something.
    Please let this happen. Superior Spider-Man vs. Iron Man?!?!?!?!? You could even sell tickets for it lol! I would have really loved it if Superior Spider-Man would have battled Superior Iron Man.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-18-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

rematch with Otto would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    rematch with Otto would be fun
    The odds look good with Slott writing Tony now and how he wrote Doc Ock.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    it almost seemed like Otto is turning over a new leaf, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it almost seemed like Otto is turning over a new leaf, though.
    Yeah I heard about that. Maybe they'll cross paths as Iron Man and Superior Spider-Man. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    For sure. That's actually the main reason I brought it up lol

For sure. That's actually the main reason I brought it up lol
    He comes on here a bit. Maybe one of us can see him and ask him?

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Excuse me Iron Man fans..coming in sideways and randomly...Iron Man #1 comes out tomorrow...now I do like a variant cover or two, I enjoyed some of the Spidey ones for ASM 800..but why oh why is there going to be 28...yes 28 different covers for IM #1! It's completely ridiculous!

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by SplinteringHeart View Post
    Excuse me Iron Man fans..coming in sideways and randomly...Iron Man #1 comes out tomorrow...now I do like a variant cover or two, I enjoyed some of the Spidey ones for ASM 800..but why oh why is there going to be 28...yes 28 different covers for IM #1! It's completely ridiculous!

Jon
    It is and I want like 19 of them lol. I wonder if they are going to make a book with just the variant covers? Companies do that sometime.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-19-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Yeah the most ridiculous part of it is the majority of them are actually really nice lol

Jon
    Iron Man is worth 28 covers.

Jon
    It's all about the armors. The only person who changes outfits more than Tony is Janet van Dyne, lol.