Page 216 of 232 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He'll be in issue #3 of Tony Stark: Iron Man.
    Wow, I have not seen MM since his own series days. That will be a blast from (my) past.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Wow, I have not seen MM since his own series days. That will be a blast from (my) past.
    Did you get his mini from back in the day by Barry Windsor Smith?

I consider it a great work of art and a great story to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Did you get his mini from back in the day by Barry Windsor Smith?

I consider it a great work of art and a great story to go with it.
    I only read the late 70's issues. I don't think BWS did any of those. I think it was Kirby or Ditko.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    He was just in a Deadpool book not to long ago
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

so is Tony based primarily in NYC or in Los Angeles now?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he's on the cover of an upcoming issue, irrc.
    That's good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so is Tony based primarily in NYC or in Los Angeles now?
    I hope it's more of an international setting for Tony. He should be jet-setting across the globe.

Yeah, Stark's been mostly international for a very long, arguably from day one. He's only "based" somewhere in the same sense that Indiana Jones is "based" at a college.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope it's more of an international setting for Tony. He should be jet-setting across the globe.
    I hope so. Tony seems to the the kind of guy that gets bored quickly and will want to travel around.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-29-2018 at 05:22 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Well that, and his enemies simply aren't local types. Stark's enemies don't rob banks. They do things like loot natural resources across the globe at a minimum, and outright try to conquer the world at the high-end.

I really wish Justin Hammer wasn't dead. I liked that floating base and his financing of costumed crime.

Eh, Hammer never felt like anything more than Mandarin-lite to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I really wish Justin Hammer wasn't dead. I liked that floating base and his financing of costumed crime.
    I thought Hammer was a good villain too. To bad they killed him off in Iron Man Bad Blood. His body is still floating out in space.

I got a question for my fellow Iron Man fans. When Gillen was writing Iron Man and did the adoption angle. Was that really his idea or that was something that Bendis wanted in the series as he knew he would get to write Iron Man?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I got a question for my fellow Iron Man fans. When Gillen was writing Iron Man and did the adoption angle. Was that really his idea or that was something that Bendis wanted in the series as he knew he would get to write Iron Man?
    Gillen's idea.