Page 226 of 232 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I wanted to ask you guys a question. They have a special thread called Ask Kurt Busiek. Dan Slott comes on the pages a bit. Do you think we can make a threat call Ask Dan Slott? Do we have to ask him? Do we have to talk to the mods first? Any help is appreciated.
    I think we need to reach out to Dan Slott to see if he'd be interested in answering questions that pop up in the thread.

When I started Ask Kurt Busiek, that was a continuation of another thread from pre reboot CBR.

I didn't ask a mod or reach out to Kurt to start the thread but it's a good idea to see if Dan Slott would be interested.

Or just start the thread and see if he responds .

I would also add that parameters would need to be set right away and I would recommend that you self-mod too. Call out anyone you see being disrespectful. No bashing Slott or any other creator in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Anyone reading J. Hickman's SHIELD mini? There a good scene at the end of #6 where Howard leaves a message for Tony.

I would love to see Dan Slott or any writer follow up on Howard's time with SHIELD and the legacy he passes on to Tony.
    My brother picked it up. I''m going to have to read his.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I think we need to reach out to Dan Slott to see if he'd be interested in answering questions that pop up in the thread.

When I started Ask Kurt Busiek, that was a continuation of another thread from pre reboot CBR.

I didn't ask a mod or reach out to Kurt to start the thread but it's a good idea to see if Dan Slott would be interested.

Or just start the thread and see if he responds .

I would also add that parameters would need to be set right away and I would recommend that you self-mod too. Call out anyone you see being disrespectful. No bashing Slott or any other creator in the thread.
    Thanks for the great advice brother.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

i don't know how i feel about Stark maybe going to dinner with Sunset Bain. i realize that she was his first. but she's been uncompromisingly evil for awhile. I'm surprised that Gauntlet would work for her.

BANNED

Another solid issue. Slott is comfortably in the driver's seat here.

Liked the developments for Rhodey and Jocasta. And in true Slott fashion, the multiple story threads are bubbling along nicely.

I don't know what it was about this issue, but I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I had too high of hopes after the first issue? Maybe I am just such an old time reader, that these 'new' characters (like his mom, sunset, etc), just do nothing for me. The cover was a thing of beauty. But I really did not care for this issue. Only bought 3 Marvels today, and this ranked number 3 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    I don't know what it was about this issue, but I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I had too high of hopes after the first issue? Maybe I am just such an old time reader, that these 'new' characters (like his mom, sunset, etc), just do nothing for me. The cover was a thing of beauty. But I really did not care for this issue. Only bought 3 Marvels today, and this ranked number 3 for me.
    Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it my friend. I won't get mines until Saturday. So I'll post how I feel about the issue then.

I was shown this by one of my friends and I wanted to get you guys opinion on the list. Now the Iron Age they show for #6 is not the one they are describing. They are talking about the Iron Age done by Kurt Busiek and Patrick Zircher. What do you guys think about the list. Any you would add or replace?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_I4XPH9zUg
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-19-2018 at 12:36 AM.

This poster celebrating MarvelStudios: The First Ten Years will be given out to fans at San Diego Comic-Con!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

This poster celebrating MarvelStudios: The First Ten Years will be given out to fans at San Diego Comic-Con!
    Damn. I wish I could get one.

From Marvel Masterworks collection.

Iron Man Mark I Helmet

From the film that successfully kick started the MCU, this Mark I Iron Man helmet reminds us just how crude Tony Stark’s initial debut was, and how far he’s come. This replica was designed by Russell Bobbitt.

IronMan1.jpg

IronMan3-420x420.jpg
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 07-19-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Yours for only $3,650!

IronMan4-420x420.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    From Marvel Masterworks collection.

Iron Man Mark I Helmet

From the film that successfully kick started the MCU, this Mark I Iron Man helmet reminds us just how crude Tony Stark’s initial debut was, and how far he’s come. This replica was designed by Russell Bobbitt.

IronMan1.jpg

IronMan3-420x420.jpg
    Yours for only $3,650!

IronMan4-420x420.jpg
    Now that is epic. Unfortunately so is the price lol.

Yours for only $3,650!

IronMan4-420x420.jpg
    Looking in my pocket, I have 3 dollars and 26 cents.

Looking in my pocket, I have 3 dollars and 26 cents.
    That's more then I got lol.