Page 230 of 232 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232 LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Iron Man #2 Jun 1968
    "The Day of the Demolisher"
    One of Tony Stark's many competitors seek to put an end to the Iron Man's fame;

To prove that the Iron Man suit is nothing but a pile of mechanical junk, Drexel Cord will build a bigger and more destructive suit!

Enter the Demolisher!

Script by Archie Goodwin, art by Johnny Craig
    I just bought 3 Marvel Masterworks with Iron Man and the more I see older stuff like this the more I want to buy. It really is fun reading. Getting to see the beginnings of your favorite heroes journey. The very core of what makes up the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    You are a stead fast "Saturday comic buyer". Your work must keep you busy during the week.
    Yeah. I would love to go every Wednesday, but Saturdays is when I can go and kick it for a while.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Good looking out. I always enjoy the behind the scenes stuff.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

tumblr_pchg40wGcj1qba95eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pckxz1UnKf1qba95eo1_500.jpg

The cover and a page from the 2018 San Diego Comic Con souvenir book.

source/source

I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    tumblr_pchg40wGcj1qba95eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pckxz1UnKf1qba95eo1_500.jpg

The cover and a page from the 2018 San Diego Comic Con souvenir book.

source/source
    I like these.

This is one I would make room for on my wall. Just friggin awesome.

Double Post.

Both Tony and Rhodey appear in Punisher #228. Good issue so check it out Shellheads.

Double Post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-29-2018 at 12:40 PM.

This weekend as a gift my brother bought me the 20 armor variant lot from Tony Stark: Iron Man #1. I was so thankful. They are really cool and a great addition to my Iron Man variant collection.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-29-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Both Tony and Rhodey appear in Punisher #228. Good issue so check it out Shellheads.
    I know. It was really good. The Punisher is my second favorite character. I loved the ending between Rhodey and Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    This weekend as a gift my brother bought me the 20 armor variant lot from Tony Stark: Iron Man #1. I was so thankful. They are really cool and a great addition to my Iron Man variant collection.
    Nice. It's good to have family to help get some of the things you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Nice. It's good to have family to help get some of the things you want.
    It really is. There is no one on this earth I love more than my brother. We are always looking out for each other.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-30-2018 at 02:13 PM.

This video is great.