Page 24 of 232 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I was listening to the editors talking about the all new marvel books and apparently Tony is going to have a whole new supporting cast. Why doesn't Bendis want to use his old cast?
    He wants to use the old cast as well, he also wants to bring in some new faces (as is common when a new writer takes over a character). Fraction put together the Resilent crew and Gillen addes Arno to the mix, so that is not really uncommon to add something as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Interesting . That's a great question . When is new series starting ?
    October.

cover for Secret Wars #6 by John Tyler Christopher,

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Thanks for sharing! I have to get this!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Very nice. I like it.

Huh, I've only noticed it looking at this cover, but the Superior Armor doesn't have a mouthpiece or "mouth" like the others do. Even Hulkbuster has an indentation for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh, I've only noticed it looking at this cover, but the Superior Armor doesn't have a mouthpiece or "mouth" like the others do. Even Hulkbuster has an indentation for one.
    Because its Superior
    We need better comics

On the topic of Superior, I finally had the chance to read it! I really enjoyed it and thought the cyberpunk aspects to it were great.

Has Bendis or Marvel said anything about the state of Tony's inversion and whether that will have influence on the new series? I know he's using elements from Gillen's Secret Origin.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post
    On the topic of Superior, I finally had the chance to read it! I really enjoyed it and thought the cyberpunk aspects to it were great.

Has Bendis or Marvel said anything about the state of Tony's inversion and whether that will have influence on the new series? I know he's using elements from Gillen's Secret Origin.
    It sounds like Tony won't be inverted anymore, but he will have to deal with the repercussions of the stuff he did while he was inverted.

Will the inversion be reversed during Secret Wars? Because with the ending of Superior, he was still in that state. I actually quite enjoyed reading him in a more villainous state.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Hey, why is this so dead? Just found it on google. :P

I can't wait to see David Marquez draw Tony!

Question for this thread...I've been reading and enjoying the Busiek run on Marvel Unlimited, but I see that Joe Quesada of all people takes over Iron Man afterwards, so I'm wondering if the book is still worth reading with the new creative team?

I don't have the highest opinion of Quesada as a creator, so I'm not sure if I should stick around to continue reading that run or maybe just skip ahead...any opinions?

Was hoping Busiek would've stayed on longer .

i didn't care for the Quesada run. i dropped the book not long after he took over.

BANNED

the Post-Battleworld Iron Man series with Bendis

do you guys expect Arno to be in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Question for this thread...I've been reading and enjoying the Busiek run on Marvel Unlimited, but I see that Joe Quesada of all people takes over Iron Man afterwards, so I'm wondering if the book is still worth reading with the new creative team?

I don't have the highest opinion of Quesada as a creator, so I'm not sure if I should stick around to continue reading that run or maybe just skip ahead...any opinions?

Was hoping Busiek would've stayed on longer .
    I actually liked Quesada's run. He wrote a story called Mask in the Iron Man that was pretty damn good. I think you should continue reading it and let us know what you think.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark