Page 54 of 232 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Another Tony from a different universe or time line , but not the teen Tony ( Surprised series survived that ) . Even a clone with a down loaded Ai from current series maybe . Isn't Tony in a coma some were waiting to re a merge after things cool down ?
    I'm not suggesting bringing back Teen Tony. that's not possible because the current Tony is Teen Tony; aged up. I'm just talking about Tony from the founding avengers days.

Fantastic Member

It was a very nice piece Tony price was way beyond what my wallet could afford . But what a center piece it would be . That would be sweet Michael hopefully Tony will be back soon .

Fantastic Member

I was just going back through my issues and noticed I have a few Variants covers . Complete until volume 6 ( 2011 ) so thought maybe would look into getting a few more . Wow I would need over like 122 issues . Wow why so many covers? The 2015 series has 37 # 1 covers . Insane , and am I missing something some of them are 699 dollars for df signed editions . I think I will pass unless I find them in dollar bins like the pre 2012 stuff I got .

BANNED

Iron Man #278 Mar 1992
    Operation: Galactic Storm. Part 6. "Decisions in a Vacuum!"
    Continued from Avengers #345. The militaristic Kree and the matriarchal Shi'ar are at war, and the Earth is caught in the crossfire. The Avengers have blasted off to the far side of the universe to settle the situation, one way or another. Two envoys rocket to meet with the heads of each empire.

Iron Man along with Captain America, Sersi, Hercules, Crystal, Black Knight, and Goliath arrive in the Kree Empire, hopefully to negociate peace.

Story continues in Thor #445.

Operation Galactic Storm needs to be collected by now if it hasn't already.

BANNED

I want to see it in Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Operation Galactic Storm needs to be collected by now if it hasn't already.
    An Epic Collection of it is coming out in August
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    An Epic Collection of it is coming out in August
    That's awesome. I loved Tony's space armor in Galactic Storm. I remember it running through all kinds of books. It was 19 parts. You imagine them trying that now?!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

anyone else groan at the possibly 'evilz' Tony AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    I groaned at A.I. Tony period.

I'm completely unsurprisied, since Bendis has done nothing but tear down everything related to Tony so far. I bet this is what that armor wars tease was about, AI Tony will try and take over with all his old armors and Riri will have to stop him(possibly with a crossover with Doom).

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I'm completely unsurprisied, since Bendis has done nothing but tear down everything related to Tony so far. I bet this is what that armor wars tease was about, AI Tony will try and take over with all his old armors and Riri will have to stop him(possibly with a crossover with Doom).
    It's not just Tony it's Carol too he can't help but ruin both characters it's sad honestly.

Ruined characters:

Scarlet Witch? Check
    Star-Lord? Check
    Carol? Check
    Tony? Check

Yet he did/does well with Miles and Daredevil.

Baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It's not just Tony it's Carol too he can't help but ruin both characters it's sad honestly.
    At least other writers can try and salvage what he did with Carol. Right now Tony is sidelined, Rhodey is dead, and Pepper has been more or less replaced by Mary Jane. There isn't a single regular Iron Man character in the Iron Man book anymore.

I did. It wasn't shocking by any means. I really hope they bring Tony back fast and have someone new write him.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark