Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Don't know. But if it was, then that was actually a Skrull!

Mercenary Agent of Wolfram & Hart's Avatar

I love the idea of resuming the original numbering at 600, if it were up to me, it's time for a new story that involves all living past Avengers similar to volume 3 1-4
    "The preceding announcement has been paid for by the new World order"

Hey everyone.. wasn't really sure of where to pose this question so I figured here would be okay. I'm looking to catch up on my Cannonball reading.. is Ewing's New Avengers smart to pick up prior to U.S.Avengers? (In terms of Cannonball and/or just in general?) And is there anything Avengers wise I should read before that? Avengers World maybe? I'm not really sure... I didn't read Hickman's Avengers because it didn't look like Sam was getting much panel time. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Hey everyone.. wasn't really sure of where to pose this question so I figured here would be okay. I'm looking to catch up on my Cannonball reading.. is Ewing's New Avengers smart to pick up prior to U.S.Avengers? (In terms of Cannonball and/or just in general?) And is there anything Avengers wise I should read before that? Avengers World maybe? I'm not really sure... I didn't read Hickman's Avengers because it didn't look like Sam was getting much panel time. Thanks in advance!
    Sam does play a decent enough role in Avengers World and he and Smasher have their own focus issue after the first arc (issue #17) which includes probably one of the bigger status quo changes for him.

He doesn't show up in New Avengers until fairly late into the run, but going into U.S. Avengers it would probably be wise to read New Avengers, besides the fact that it's a pretty good book .

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Carlos Pacheco!!!

Avengers Forever

Thanks for your to me OUTSTANDING art in Avengers Forever!
    LOVED your rendition of Wasp, Giant-Man, Hawkeye, Captain America, Yellowjacket, Songbird and Captain Marvel!
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/carlos-pacheco/4040-3590/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sam does play a decent enough role in Avengers World and he and Smasher have their own focus issue after the first arc (issue #17) which includes probably one of the bigger status quo changes for him.

He doesn't show up in New Avengers until fairly late into the run, but going into U.S. Avengers it would probably be wise to read New Avengers, besides the fact that it's a pretty good book .
    This is extremely helpful, thank you

This new team looks promising with the heavy hitters and Kang is always a good draw. Does Riri Williams join this team?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    This new team looks promising with the heavy hitters and Kang is always a good draw. Does Riri Williams join this team?
    No, but it looks like Doom as Iron Man will force his way on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No, but it looks like Doom as Iron Man will force his way on there.
    I don't know what to feel about that. Riri makes more sense than Doom. I know he's trying to become more heroic but I don't wan't to see Doom as an Avenger.

I don't know what to feel about that. Riri makes more sense than Doom. I know he's trying to become more heroic but I don't wan't to see Doom as an Avenger.
    Well, the team's standards for membership aren't what they used to be .

And that's not to disparage any of the Champions kids when they were members.

Yeah, there have been some edgier members but Doom is a whole 'nother category.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Yeah, there have been some edgier members but Doom is a whole 'nother category.
    Is it anymore controversial than Lex Luther becoming a member of the JLA or Magneto joining the X-Men?

I actually think Doom trying to force his way into the team may be more interesting than yet another teen neotype newbie (Wasp already fits the quota. And I actually like her). Especially since the team seems to lack a clear leader, which, of course, Doom will see as an oportunity. Without Tony backing him up, will Sam prove up to the task, or will Peter step up to the plate? Will Herc? Or Thorette?

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Avengers Forever

Thanks for your to me OUTSTANDING art in Avengers Forever!
    LOVED your rendition of Wasp, Giant-Man, Hawkeye, Captain America, Yellowjacket, Songbird and Captain Marvel!
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/carlos-pacheco/4040-3590/
    I Absolutely LOVE this storyline. One of my all-time favorite Avengers stories, and the art by Pacheco is doubtlessly responsible for it's shre of my enjoyment.

Peace