Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

To advertise two new series starting this month:

Welcome to a world where good is bad, bad is good, and only the strongest survive. Witness bad people do bad, bad things. Watch the rise of the first of a new class of supercriminal:

Earth 3 Owlman ad.jpg
    The first arc in Earth-3, an ongoing by Mark Millar and Tonci Zonjic

AND

In this technological age, we need a new kind of man to keep up. Part flesh, part metal, all hero.
    Cyborg ManMachine ad 1.jpg
    CYBORG: MAN/MACHINE #1 of 6 by Warren Ellis and Ivan Reis
    Last edited by kingkasara; 03-01-2015 at 09:53 PM.
    They look the way engines might dream of themselves. - Grant Morrison on Kirby machines

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Thanks Exciter. Everyone NEW DAWN MARCH will be up later tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkasara View Post
    To advertise two new series starting this month:

Welcome to a world where good is bad, bad is good, and only the strongest survive. Witness bad people do bad, bad things. Watch the rise of the first of a new class of supercriminal:

Earth 3 Owlman ad.jpg
    The first arc in Earth-3, an ongoing by Mark Millar and Tonci Zonjic

AND

In this technological age, we need a new kind of man to keep up. Part flesh, part metal, all hero.
    Cyborg ManMachine ad 1.jpg
    CYBORG: MAN/MACHINE #1 of 6 by Warren Ellis and Ivan Reis
    Very cool, kingkasara. Look forward to your series.

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

INFINITE DAWN is the line with the highest sales per title again in February with 9.2! Big CONGRATS to the INFINITE editors Clark_Kent and Lorec as well as their plotters. INFINITE DAWN will receive TOP BILLING and may select one of the following:

2. The winning line editor(s) for the month can introduce characters from outside of DC. However, this will only include all Warner Bros characters, Cartoon Network characters and any character formerly licensed by DC.

3. The winning line editor may add any movie/tv director or writer to any of the creative teams of their line.

4. Any line related one-shot. It could be an origin, elseworld, anniversary, 0 issue, etc. It's up to what the editor decides.

5. PREVIEW. If the line editor(s) selects this option any or every plotter in their line can display an early preview of their title(s) at NEW DAWN LIVE prior to the monthly release. They can also provide any information regarding the title/storyline.

DC NEW DAWN MARCH IS NOW PLAYING AT:
    http://community.comicbookresources....new-dawn-march!

Spectacular Member

earth 3 issue 1.jpg
    OWLMAN ORIGINS Part 1 - Available Now!
    They look the way engines might dream of themselves. - Grant Morrison on Kirby machines

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    To quote the late, unlamented Calvin Candie: You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention!

Anyone using Hawkman right now? I checked the rosters page and I see there was a HAWKMAN series but it hasn't been published in a while. If no one is using him, I have a series I'd like to do.

Hi Marv. The plotter of HAWKMAN hasn't posted the series since January. I have sent a pm to the plotter and the line editor to see if he is returning to the series. If the plotter is not returning a HAWKMAN series is all yours, Marv.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Hi Marv. The plotter of HAWKMAN hasn't posted the series since January. I have sent a pm to the plotter and the line editor to see if he is returning to the series. If the plotter is not returning a HAWKMAN series is all yours, Marv.
    Thanks for the info shaggy. If the plotter does return, I still have an idea that I'll PM you about.