Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I have Shayera on the payroll so Kendra is good to use.
    Thanks! I am excited for Hawkworld! I have some fantastic plans for Kendra, so I am glad I was able to use her.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 04-04-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Finally, introducing the new titles for “I AM CURSED” April 2015!

Zatanna, Azrael, Swamp Thing, Doctor Fate, Etrigan the Demon, and Princess Amethyst join forces in the Cursed Line's flagship title, plotted by Exciter...
    JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK!

The master of the supernatural, mcgaffer, plots the continued stories of Dream, Death and the rest of the Endless in...
    SANDMAN!

Our illustrious E-i-C Shaggydoo plots the after-life adventures of Boston Brand in...
    THE WALKING DEADMAN!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

The Legendary Global Honored returns to plot Jesse Custer's trip through Purgatory in...
    PREACHER: BETWEEN HEAVEN & HELL!

Trained by V, the Phantasm returns to challenge organized crime and Bane in the new series plotted by Exciter...
    THE CURSE OF THE PHANTASM!

Mcgaffer plots a spaghetti western the likes of which you've never seen in the new mini-series...
    JONAH HEX: PURGE NIGHT!

And as a result of winning the sales competition this month, the Cursed line would like to welcome the God of War himself...

KRATOS!

Whoa, that is totally awesome Ex! What an impressive line-up of titles and characters!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    And as a result of winning the sales competition this month, the Cursed line would like to welcome the God of War himself...

KRATOS!
    EXCELLENT CHOICE, Exciter!

new dawn april will debut later today.

Cover to Superfriends #12, coming in May...

BTW... it's an homage to Avengers #57 with Element Woman as Vision.
    I used three images of Element Girl/Woman. One for the face, one for the upper body and one for the lower. Then added the hair of Marvel's Medusa and the arms of Polaris.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-04-2015 at 03:19 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Um Element Woman is on Nature Force haha. I listened her when I made the series. She shows up this month. XD.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Um Element Woman is on Nature Force haha. I listened her when I made the series. She shows up this month. XD.
    Ah... so you did...
    I'm sorry. I didn't see her listed and I wasn't told when I ran her by the editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Ah... so you did...
    I'm sorry. I didn't see her listed and I wasn't told when I ran her by the editor.
    Ya, I am not sure what to do now. She is going to be a big part in my series and in the issue this month it will be her first day as Element Woman. So it's not like she was able to be used in the past. She is being made by the company All Life in my comic, as a weapon. Then she joins the cast full time haha. I would normally not have a problem with it. But her showing up this soon in a different series does not fit yet XD. Is it to late for you to change it? I am sorry. XD,
    Pulls:

Ya, I am not sure what to do now. She is going to be a big part in my series and in the issue this month it will be her first day as Element Woman. So it's not like she was able to be used in the past. She is being made by the company All Life in my comic, as a weapon. Then she joins the cast full time haha. I would normally not have a problem with it. But her showing up this soon in a different series does not fit yet XD. Is it to late for you to change it? I am sorry. XD,
    I'm the one who should be apologizing.
    I completely missed her in your title bio. I did see Floronic Man after I made the cover to #8 and changed him to a new character but totally didn't see Element Woman.

I even ran Blue Devil and Element Woman by the editor as new members to join in #13 and wasn't made aware.

OMG.
    Panic mode setting in...
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-04-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'm the one who should be apologizing.
    I completely missed her in your title bio. I did see Floronic Man after I made the cover to #8 and changed him to a new character but totally didn't see Element Woman.

I even ran Blue Devil and Element Woman by as new members to join in #13 and wasn't made aware.

OMG.
    Panic mode setting in...
    Ya, I am not sure what to do. I am panicing as well haha. I am not even sure now I could make this fit, with out changing everything my current arc has been leading up to, XD. Mistakes happen so I understand, I just wish I noticed when it happened. I am lost now....
    Pulls:

Ya, I am not sure what to do. I am panicing as well haha. I am not even sure now I could make this fit, with out changing everything my current arc has been leading up to, XD. Mistakes happen so I understand, I just wish I noticed when it happened. I am lost now....
    Well since it's mostly my mistake...
    The best option I can come up with is this:

My Element Woman isn't the real Element Woman. She's a creation of Brain and Mallah.
    She still fulfills the duties in #s8 thru 11 (since they're already published) and believes herself to be real.
    In #12, she discovers she's a dream entity pulled from the future and rebels against the Brotherhood.
    And at the end of #12 she dies.

Now I just need to find another new member for #13.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-04-2015 at 05:53 PM.