Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

I haven't been as active as I would like to have been, but wanted to let all the plotters in the Infinite Dawn line how much I appreciate their hard work and creativity. For that matter, I think everyone on New Dawn is doing a fantastic job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorec View Post
    I haven't been as active as I would like to have been, but wanted to let all the plotters in the Infinite Dawn line how much I appreciate their hard work and creativity. For that matter, I think everyone on New Dawn is doing a fantastic job!!!
    And thank you for all you do, lorec.
    You've been doing a great job.

And I reminder to everybody, I'm still taking votes for new members for Superfriends. Please get your votes in as I'm going to be working on covers with the new line-up soon. Thanks!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

INFINITE DAWN is the line with the highest sales per title in January with 8! Big CONGRATS to INFINITE editors Clark_Kent and Lorec. This means the INFINITE DAWN will receive TOP BILLING and can select one of the following.:

2. The winning line editor(s) for the month can introduce characters from outside of DC. However, this will only include all Warner Bros characters, Cartoon Network characters and any character formerly licensed by DC.

3. The winning line editor may add any movie/tv director or writer to any of the creative teams of their line.

4. Any line related one-shot. It could be an origin, elseworld, anniversary, 0 issue, etc. It's up to what the editor decides.

5. PREVIEW. If the line editor(s) selects this option any or every plotter in their line can display an early preview of their title(s) at NEW DAWN LIVE prior to the monthly release. They can also provide any information regarding the title/storyline.
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 02-10-2015 at 04:57 AM.

Congratulations to the Infinite Dawn Line!!! Will be interesting to see what Clark_Kent and Lorec come up with.

Also, I'm looking for a potential plotter for brand new series at Heroes Dawn. I have a couple of series that I'd like to see join the ranks of New Dawn but am too busy with the titles that I've already got (plus I already have a new one upcoming for Age of Marvels) to come up with another for now, so feel free to come up with some pitches yourselves, New Dawn Plotters. Ideally, I'm looking for pitches of ongoings containing any of the following characters: Aquaman, Firestorm or Cyborg, so send a pm my way, however, I have the space for a couple of new series so ideas not necessarily featuring those characters are welcomed as well. Ideally, I'm going to want to launch these new series in March, so send the sooner the better please.
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 02-14-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Due to the severe winter weather and other factors BATWOMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS was delayed. However, the title is NOW AVAILABLE at http://community.comicbookresources....-february-2015! Please check it out and anyone add it to their pull list for FEB.

BATWOMAN & THE OUTSIDERS #4
    Plotted by ROZEN
    Written by G. WILLOW WILSON
    Art by EMMA RIOS
    The mysterious mists continue to engulf Gotham as more strange monsters start to appear to wreak havoc, and yet, none of them are killing any citizens as they're being taken by the creatures. The Outsiders are already feeling overwhelmed, and Kate's own mind is being filled with memories of an all-too familiar scenario. Before she can do much, however, she and her team are separated in an emptying Gotham covered in a bloody fog. Her communications with the team and the DEO closed, visions starting to appear before her, and only the deafening silence to keep her company. The first night has only just begun.
    32 PGS./ Rated T...$2.99

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Is anyone using SHAZAM/Captain Marvel or Black Adam? Have they been introduced to the New Dawn universe yet? Its just that I've been setting up a story concerning The Rock of Eternity and the wizard Shazam, and I was wondering if I could use those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    Is anyone using SHAZAM/Captain Marvel or Black Adam? Have they been introduced to the New Dawn universe yet? Its just that I've been setting up a story concerning The Rock of Eternity and the wizard Shazam, and I was wondering if I could use those characters.
    Yeah, I have a series in the Cosmic Line: BLACK ADAM AND THE MARVELS. I've got all the Marvel family except Billy Batson.

Spectacular Member

Are Brother Eye or Rocket Red in use in any form? I want to use the former in Arsenal, as a non-sentient computer program that can either inspire or be inspired by a more proper AI if anyone has plans for that. I was hoping to use a drone version of the latter in my upcoming Cyborg pitch.
    They look the way engines might dream of themselves. - Grant Morrison on Kirby machines

March's issue of "THE DEMON" will be the final one. But don't worry, because Etrigan will be back in a brand new title starting in April! In fact, April will be "I AM CURSED" month, as the Cursed Line completely reinvents itself with a bevy of new, dark and magical titles! The teasers will begin... now!

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Very cool, exciter!

Quote Originally Posted by kingkasara View Post
    Are Brother Eye or Rocket Red in use in any form? I want to use the former in Arsenal, as a non-sentient computer program that can either inspire or be inspired by a more proper AI if anyone has plans for that. I was hoping to use a drone version of the latter in my upcoming Cyborg pitch.
    Brother Eye and Rocket Red are available for you to use as you described.

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

My solicits are in.

ALL NEW SUPERFRIENDS continue being thrashed by the new Brotherhood of Evil and may suffer a loss.
    THE OMEGA MEN deal with the outcome of the Cosmic Council's trial.
    THE SECRET SIX discover the Batman's killer.
    KRYTO UNLEASHED features a romp through Gemworld with guest star, Amethyst.

My updated cover to SUPERFRIENDS is delayed because of real life events but expect it soon.

Also... don't forget to vote for a new SUPERFRIENDS member.
    Getting closer to the line-up change in #13... Be sure to make your voice heard.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Beginning in March, the Dark Knight Detective returns to his roots...in Detective Comics #1! Follow a gripping narrative that will put the "detective" back in the title. Featuring backups by Lorec, a 3-time winner in the New Dawn sales contest!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Also... don't forget to vote for a new SUPERFRIENDS member.
    Getting closer to the line-up change in #13... Be sure to make your voice heard.
    Apache Chief!!!