Page 54 of 134 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ is the 8-bit Game We All Want!

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...e-we-all-want/

This Game Looks Awesome, I Want this Game Right Now!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Captain America
    by ChrisTrenteSix

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captain-America-533673931

Captain America - Avengers
    by johnsonting

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captai...gers-301198298

From the Set of Captain America: Civil War, These Images where Provide original by Juan678 on The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Chris Evans & Elizabeth Olsen Having a Great Time Together, aka Captain America & Scarlet Witch are having some Great off the Screen Good Time Bonding with each other, it is GREAT!!! =D

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Thanks for sharing those! :-)
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Thanks for sharing those! :-)
    Very Much Glad to Dark Knight1047, They are all Indeed Great!

Great Real-Life Captain America Story!!!

This is a GREAT News Story from CNET:

Watch Real-Life 'Captain America' Save the Day!

A US Army Captain just happened to don a "Captain America" T-shirt on his day off, and it turned out to be an Appropriate Uniform!

Hero Capt Voglezon 'The Real Life Captain America' Saves Man From Burning Car Wreck!

http://www.cnet.com/news/watch-real-...-save-the-day/

Thanks for the picks CJ. I saw that story of the Army Soldier yesterday and thought it was amazing.

Now, we need to get our "old" young Steve Rogers back. Old Man Rogers has been really going off on the deep end as of late. Read Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #8 to see what he's up to now. Please bring back the other Steve.

Great moment!

Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Hey, Just want to give a Shout out to My Friend and One of the Best Capt Fans I know Tg1982!

Have not talked to you in awhile Bro and Miss you allot around here and CBR.

Hope you are ok, doing well and can come back soon, you are indeed missed!

Here is an Awesome Capt I found dedicated to you Tg1982 my friend!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captain-America-537158267

Spectacular Member

I like the idea that not every hero needs to have a snarky "edge", and some characters are just genuinely good people trying to deal with the challenges of a complex world and be the good they want to see in it.
    Kudos to Maureen O'Connell of Scholastic for getting us the Harry Potter series.

The Claw of Justice!

Hi everyone,
    I've recently become a big Captain America fan (I was a fan about 5 years ago, but for some reason I lost interest in the character). I really liked the second Captain America movie, which is why I started reading more comics with Cap in them. So far I've read most of Brubaker's run (Winter Soldier was one of the first comics I ever read), most of Remender's run, and lots of assorted miniseries and one-shots, as well as Cap's appearances in Avengers books and crossover events. I plan to start the Waid/ Garney run soon. I'm glad to see that there is a good Captain America fanbase on this forum, and I look forward to reading more Cap comics!
    I do have a question that I have been thinking about: if you could choose any illustrator to draw a Captain America one shot, who would it be?
    I would probably choose Tonci Zonjic, because he is a fantastic illustrator. I would love to see how he would draw Cap's SHIELD uniform from the second film (that is my favorite Cap costume).

Man I love Captain America but also all the other patriotic heroes. I would love to see The Patriot and The Spirit of '76 return.

In addition since Marvel now has access to Disney's billions could they maybe buy The Fighting American from the Simons? Give them a fair deal I would love to see them all.

Normally in a Deadpool comic everyone is either exaggerated or treated like an ammeter at Deadpool's expense or but her I loved this moment of Cap during this Deadpool arc. Just him waiting for the North Korean army.

They haven't attack because they think its a trick by Cap to send in the entire Avengers against them.