Page 9 of 134 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Anyone who thinks that Cap is only PATRIOTIC and BRAVE and not also hilarious is wrong

More Cap pics...

3740823-2871950651-cap2.jpg
    Cap's new uniform in Avengers: Age of Ultron

Avengers_Captain_America_III_by_gattadonna.jpg
    by gattadonna

Cap all business.jpg
    Cap pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post

Anyone who thinks that Cap is only PATRIOTIC and BRAVE and not also hilarious is wrong
    I LOL'd at this.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

CAPTAIN AMERICA #23

Rick Remender (W) • CARLOS PACHECO (A/C)
    The Tomorrow Soldier part 2
    • Zola has waged war on New York!
    • Without a Captain America to lead them, can the Avengers stop the Bio-Fanatic's plot for revenge?!
    • The Falcon faces a dark secret form Captain America's past!
    32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post
    LOLOL...wow. Thanks for posting.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #23

Rick Remender (W) • CARLOS PACHECO (A/C)
    The Tomorrow Soldier part 2
    • Zola has waged war on New York!
    • Without a Captain America to lead them, can the Avengers stop the Bio-Fanatic's plot for revenge?!
    • The Falcon faces a dark secret form Captain America's past!
    32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99

Two things...

First, I am SO stoked that Carlos Pacheco is coming back on Cap (at least for one issue)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No disrespect to Nic Klein, his art was, and is, also superbly amazing as well. But Pacheco is one of my all time favorite artists, ever since Avengers: Forever. It's like Lebron James or another greatest athlete signing with your favorite team, is the only way I can describe it.

Second...is that Ian? I think it is...

Great pic CJ!!!!
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Two things...

First, I am SO stoked that Carlos Pacheco is coming back on Cap (at least for one issue)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No disrespect to Nic Klein, his art was, and is, also superbly amazing as well. But Pacheco is one of my all time favorite artists, ever since Avengers: Forever. It's like Lebron James or another greatest athlete signing with your favorite team, is the only way I can describe it.

Second...is that Ian? I think it is...

Great pic CJ!!!!
    No Problem, Forgot to Share the Previews from the other Night so I was more then needed, Better Late then Never I Guess!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    No Problem, Forgot to Share the Previews from the other Night so I was more then needed, Better Late then Never I Guess!
    Always! Anytime is a great time for Captain America pictures!!!!!!
    - George Washington

3039737-prof.jpg
    The Invaders!

avxvs_2_preview2.jpg
    Cap throwing his mighty shield!!!

Cap and Harley-Davidson 2 American legends.jpg
    Captain America and Harley - Davidson, two American legends
    - George Washington

Going by the preview cover of Cap 23 above:

So Remender spoilers:
    aged Cap? I thought the 'jokes' in the first issue about how old he was would ultimately come to pass.
    end of spoilers

*sigh*

Politely stops there and thinks about seeing CATWS for the last time theatrically tomorrow night. That'll be an interesting double feature after X-Men DoFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Going by the preview cover of Cap 23 above:

So Remender spoilers:
    aged Cap? I thought the 'jokes' in the first issue about how old he was would ultimately come to pass.
    end of spoilers

*sigh*

Politely stops there and thinks about seeing CATWS for the last time theatrically tomorrow night. That'll be an interesting double feature after X-Men DoFP.
    Not quite sure what to expect, TBH, in Dimension Z he was there for 12 years and didn't age a day, when he came back to 616, Pym and Banner mentioned they carbon dated his uniform proving he was away for 12 years, so he seems to not age (or age very slowly at the very least). It's possible he was artificially aged like way back when the RED Skull did it. Still I'm psyched that Pacheco is the artist!!!! And I can't wait to read it!!!!
    - George Washington

Some more Cap pics. I apologize if they've already been posted, I have so much it's hard to remember which ones I've posted before...

3166875-winter-solider.jpg
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier promo art

JrJr. Captain America 3.jpg
    JRJr. Captain America

Cap and Wonder Woman WW2 kiss.jpg
    A play on the classic WW2 image with 2 of America's classic heroes, Captain America and Wonder Woman.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member

Romita did a mighty fine Captain!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Romita did a mighty fine Captain!
    I agree. I've always loved JRJr. since his Daredevil days with Frank Miller, and Cable: Blood and Metal. I understand his style is an acquired taste.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Not quite sure what to expect, TBH, in Dimension Z he was there for 12 years and didn't age a day, when he came back to 616, Pym and Banner mentioned they carbon dated his uniform proving he was away for 12 years, so he seems to not age (or age very slowly at the very least). It's possible he was artificially aged like way back when the RED Skull did it. Still I'm psyched that Pacheco is the artist!!!! And I can't wait to read it!!!!
    Thanks for the fill in info. I knew when Remender harped on Cap's age in issue 1 spoilers:
    he'd age him in some way...
    end of spoilers I've never liked that with Cap or Bucky.

Hope you enjoy it. I look forward to when I can join the conversation about reading Cap every month again.