• Captain America (616)

1 1.35%
  • A New Character

24 32.43%
  • Other

11 14.86%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

It's the galacticus seed from Fantastic Four. That issue is even in an upcoming Prelude to Secret Wars Paperback along with New Avengers 1-3, Ultimate Spider-Man #1, Secret Wars 1984 10-12 and Ultimates #4.

Those are the comics Secret Wars is pulling from and most of it was written by Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally West View Post
    It's the galacticus seed from Fantastic Four. That issue is even in an upcoming Prelude to Secret Wars Paperback along with New Avengers 1-3, Ultimate Spider-Man #1, Secret Wars 1984 10-12 and Ultimates #4.

Those are the comics Secret Wars is pulling from and most of it was written by Hickman.
    Fantastic Four #611 does seem a likely candidate for when the incursions started.

But I would also interpret the inclusion of Fantastic Four #611 to be more an indication that Doom is going to clown whoever is the Great Destroyer and steal its power, only to fumble the ball again trying to save the Multiverse. Perhaps adult Valeria Richards will team up with Doom to mitigate some of his worse excesses.
    Last edited by jphamlore; 03-09-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Spectacular Member

It's the Void!

Ultimate Member

Maybe Beyonder.

Although he was referred to as a child unit.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

My own guess is that we're dealing with probably a new character that has ties back to the golden age in some odd way. What's annoying to me about the whole Rabum Alal is that as far as the Mesopotamian gods go there are some demi gods that could easily fit this bill if completely modified. But I don't think that's what's going on here.

Honestly I'm going to go way out there and say it's going to turn out to be Kang, or maybe a really weird version of Reed's dad.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Rabum Alal is...

" I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Nate grey??

his full psionic energy can devour the universe, 'every universe' in his word.. (shaman feat)

3924921-xman206.jpg

Shaman Nate Grey was a composite of several Nates from different realities. So he was as powerful as a bunch of Nate's put together.

One of his most impressive feats. He can enter Planck Length and exist out of time, seeing everyone's past, future, and present as if they were frozen and manipulate their timeline. Pretty much this means he can be omnipresent, being everywhere at once. (shaman)
    Last edited by ROSA13; 03-09-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Fantastic Member

My best guesses -

Apocalypse that was taken away by the Celestials.
    High Evolutionary.
    The mad Shi'ar Emperor D'ken! Who's finally discovered how to use the M'kraan Crystal properly.

The Starchild from SHIELD. Hickman will tie in his SHIELD series and wrap up everything.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I'm going to go with the Beyonder from the original Secret Wars.
    Me, too. Since it's a new character, it would have to be some kind of evolved, distinct version of the character.

Even if it's not Mr. B., I think that him or Doom & Owen will be somehow involved in its creation.

BANNED

Some of you have really thought this out and come up with very compelling answers. I don't have a guess myself, but I'm thoroughly enjoying reading some
    of your theories. Some of you might even be right, but several others would be good stories in their own right. We find out tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    Rabum Alal is...

Lol. If it was actually this though, omg. THAT would be crazy. Though now I'm wondering if one of those Classified Zones is Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    Some of you have really thought this out and come up with very compelling answers. I don't have a guess myself, but I'm thoroughly enjoying reading some
    of your theories. Some of you might even be right, but several others would be good stories in their own right. We find out tomorrow?
    Wednesday. I just made the poll end on Tuesday so that no one could vote after the reveal.

Stan Lee is looking better and better . . .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Lol. If it was actually this though, omg. THAT would be crazy. Though now I'm wondering if one of those Classified Zones is Disney.

Wednesday. I just made the poll end on Tuesday so that no one could vote after the reveal.
    Oh yeah. I thought today was Tuesday for some reason. Damn.