Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

I don't know if you count it as a "new" Bishop just for dying and coming back to life since that's really all the X-men do. He was healed and all that but he definitely remembers and admits to what he did, and how he was wrong about how he handled it.

Hmm...looks like a mess. I'm just going to pretend that Secret Wars wiped out the old timeline where he went nuts, so he gets a fresh start in the new Marvel Prime Universe.

Astonishing Member

That works, too. I can go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hmm...looks like a mess. I'm just going to pretend that Secret Wars wiped out the old timeline where he went nuts, so he gets a fresh start in the new Marvel Prime Universe.
    I'm fine with that. Just move past this and do right by Bishop this time around.

I think this is our first interior look at Bishop in Astonishing X-Men. The art looks pretty great!

It really does look good.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Do you guys like the fact he will be a 'good guy' again, or would Lucas be more interesting if he remained villainous?

Also, since the X-men blamed Cyclops for killing Xavier (eventhough it was under influuence of the Phoenix Force), should they not still be upset for Bishop killing Charles before that?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Do you guys like the fact he will be a 'good guy' again, or would Lucas be more interesting if he remained villainous?

Also, since the X-men blamed Cyclops for killing Xavier (eventhough it was under influuence of the Phoenix Force), should they not still be upset for Bishop killing Charles before that?
    Keep him a good guy. His character has suffered long enough.

Mark Paniccia liked my tweet suggesting a Bishop and Sage reunion...I'll allow myself to stay optimistic!

Sem título.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Mark Paniccia liked my tweet suggesting a Bishop and Sage reunion...I'll allow myself to stay optimistic!

Sem título.jpg
    Bishop, Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke is almost full X-Treme X-Men team. Soule told that it was cast and not a team.
    Add Sage and delete Fanto or Mystique from it and I will be happy

Definetely a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Bishops best bet is to get out of the x-books before he is killed, reduced to wallpaper, or they turn him into a genocidal lunatic again. I would love for Bishop to be a superpowered detective. He could work with She-hulk and Daredevil on cases. He could cross paths with the punisher. The possibilities are endless.
    I agree completely, I'm not sure what the issue is with straight black male mutants but its almost regressive all of comicdom except for X-Men ...all the mutants in world and not one representing. Bishop is just what the X-Men need, someone with balls to be proactive in ass-kicking.

So how would you guys like Bishop and Hope to interact in the future?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Keep him a good guy. His character has suffered long enough.
    agreed.

he looks damn good in that preview

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post

I think this is our first interior look at Bishop in Astonishing X-Men. The art looks pretty great!
    Indeed... don't hurt the old man too bad, Bishop. I just hope the writer remembers Bishop and Logan had a nice working relationship before they unnecessarily turned him into a villain.

Despite his aggressive way of dealing with situations, Bishop was always one of the most heroic and polite X-Men. Turning him bad was a dumb move on Marvel's part and hopefully everything that happened during that story is never referenced again.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I agree completely, I'm not sure what the issue is with straight black male mutants but its almost regressive all of comicdom except for X-Men ...all the mutants in world and not one representing. Bishop is just what the X-Men need, someone with balls to be proactive in ass-kicking.
    I'd love to see Bishop become leader one day. If Rogue and Gambit can be made leaders out of the blue then why not Bishop(even has actual leading experience)?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So how would you guys like Bishop and Hope to interact in the future?
    Hell no! I hope they never interact ever again.