Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    It didn't happen IN any issue. It was a reference to something that happened off-panel between stories at some unspecified point. There have been all sorts of such hook-ups over the years that have been revealed in little hints between various characters.
    I don't subscribe to "off panel" fantasies. As far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't depicted on panel -- it didn't happened.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I don't subscribe to "off panel" fantasies. As far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't depicted on panel -- it didn't happened.
    Except that we are told on-panel that it DID. There is an on-panel scene with the characters acknowledging the events.

Not every single moment of the characters' lives gets to be shown on-panel...especially for characters who are not appearing regularly in their own book. So, sometimes, they have off-panel adventures that we hear about later.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzy_D View Post
    Well, there was that one time he had freaky spider person sex.

Emma is frigging weird. And I love her for it. "Oh, two spider-people are about to have sex right in front of me? Why, that takes me back. Good times, good times." She out-perverts Gambit. She out-perverts Wolverine, and he's seen some crazy, freaky shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Was he referring to 616 Hercules? I mean I read the article and it was in x-treme x-men and think it was not 616 Hercules.
    I thought you said you weren't going to come into these arguements again, unless Storm was involved.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 05-20-2015 at 01:04 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I thought you said you weren't going to come into these arguements again, unless Storm was involved. You asked where Greg said it (because you won't take someone's word for it), someone linked you to it, and you continue to nit-pick; trying to justify why it isn't true. Hmmmmmm....
    They just probably fell into bed together. And had sex.

That doesn't make it something. That happens all the time.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    They just probably fell into bed together. And had sex.
    That doesn't make it something. That happens all the time.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Herc may be on panel sucking c*ck, but he probably had a tickly throat and just needed it stratched. A perfectly logical explanation.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Normally, I don't like it when they tapdance cutely around it, but in this instance, I think I'd like a Herc oneshot where it's just forty pages of him making excuses.

"We fell into bed."

"I had very deep itch."

"It's a legitimate wrestling move. Ask Starfox."

"I... uh... they turned into a swan and I was confused. I thought it was a swan!"

"Oh, it's Wolverine. Wolverine doesn't count."
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I thought you said you weren't going to come into these arguements again, unless Storm was involved.
    I couldn't resist lol. But I'm just not going to post like how I posted before.

And since I can read your whole post, the article link given to me was Pak talking about Hercules in X-treme X-men, which means it's not 616 Hercules.

Also, the image on the first post of this thread only showed Pak stating he slept with Northstar. So I wanna know if Pak really said it and if he's referring to 616 Hercules.

This thread is funny. I don't think Herc is the kinda guy that likes labels as much as he's the type of guy that just likes to have a good time.

...I don't care who he happens to be sleeping with at the time, I just want to see him around in comics more.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzy_D View Post
    Well, there was that one time he had freaky spider person sex.

OMG, this is amazing!!! LOLOL. I need to catch up on my Herc.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    OMG, this is amazing!!! LOLOL. I need to catch up on my Herc.
    The Spider Island issues of Herc were my favourite bit of that series. The part where he deals with the angst of being a Spiderman brought tears to my eyes. And I agree, pervy Emma is just brilliant.
    "Self has no time for this."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I can't tell if you are being serious or not. Does this include sleeping and peeing?

I couldn't resist lol. But I'm just not going to post like how I posted before.

And since I can read your whole post, the article link given to me was Pak talking about Hercules in X-treme X-men, which means it's not 616 Hercules.

Also, the image on the first post of this thread only showed Pak stating he slept with Northstar. So I wanna know if Pak really said it and if he's referring to 616 Hercules.
    Yes he was; Hercules: Fall of an Avenger is 616; set just after Assault on New Olympus (where Herc "died")

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    The Greek myths are full of crazy sex. Hercules's father and mother are brother and sister, and their parents were also brother and sister, (Herc has only 2 great grandparents because of all the incest); multiple kids were eaten straight after birth, Zeus repeatedly had sex in the shape of animals, etc.

Being bisexual is completely vanilla by the family standards.

(On another note I'm still hanging out for the Avengers issue where Herc gets drunk and propositions Captain America.)
    Well quite. And doesnt Hercs brother Ares have a cow for a son and if I remember correctly a herd of wild horses/bulls as children. I'm sure I remember reading that in an Ares limited series.

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Now I see where "Parker was a virgin until he married MJ" comes from. Unless it's explicit and on-panel, no amount of hint hint wink wink or people talking about it will do for some readers.

Meaning, really, almost all the MU are virgins and possibly asexual, because we've never seen most of them explicitly go at it. Closest we've come, for all we know there's just a bit tucked down or they're humping air above the bellybutton like a latenight Cinemax production.
    Does that mean Reed and Sue have to prove that Franklin is their son and not some fairy elf they adopted? I'm throwing all of my FF comics away!!!!!!!