Default John Ostrander's Suicide Squad

Finally! it seems that the movie will actually make DC at last collect some of the best material it ever produced. John Ostrander's Suicide Squad. My wait will be a little bit longer, since I already have the fisrt TPB, but I hope that, by the time the movie is released, we have at least another volume collection on the shelves. maybe even The Janus Directive.

http://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Squad-..._bxgy_14_img_y
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Finally! it seems that the movie will actually make DC at last collect some of the best material it ever produced. John Ostrander's Suicide Squad. My wait will be a little bit longer, since I already have the fisrt TPB, but I hope that, by the time the movie is released, we have at least another volume collection on the shelves. maybe even The Janus Directive.

http://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Squad-..._bxgy_14_img_y
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Peace
    I always find it very cool that we have similar tastes in comics . I couldn't agree more. I'm so glad that I have Ostrander's run. He's done great work for both Marvel and DC and doesn't always get the recognition he deserves.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Let's hope they go for more than two volumes for Ostrander's Suicide Squad. They stalled out at two on The Spectre and Martian Manhunter. (I guess there is the Deadshot mini collection, though.)

OMG! When I first saw this thread, I thought Ostrander had killed himself. John Ostrander's Suicide.... Kurt Cobain and his music have been on my mind recently and my thoughts are a little dark.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I'm definitely pre-ordering this new printing of vol. 1, even though I have the old one. If they'd do chunky 10-12 issue trades, they could easily complete the whole series in a years time.

However they same could've been said for Martian Manhunter and The Spectre (although I still hold out hope for those two.).
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I believe they have the full run on Comixology now.
    Except for the crossover issues from other titles and the Suicide Squad/Doom Patrol Special.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I always find it very cool that we have similar tastes in comics . I couldn't agree more. I'm so glad that I have Ostrander's run. He's done great work for both Marvel and DC and doesn't always get the recognition he deserves.
    Yeah, it's always enjoyable to find a like-minded spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    Let's hope they go for more than two volumes for Ostrander's Suicide Squad. They stalled out at two on The Spectre and Martian Manhunter. (I guess there is the Deadshot mini collection, though.)
    I still hold hope to see those series completed (or, at leaast, a couple more volumes released). Even though I've gotten used to DC disppointing me on the collections front.

Peace