Page 637 of 808 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 12112
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    *SIGH*

Apparently there's no preview for ANW #29. Which makes it the ONLY Marvel book next week that doesn't have a preview.
    There is some maby good news via ramped speculation, one of the covers for Conan thats coming put 2019 has Logan on it but hes not wearing his costume. Maby its a hint she'll be keeping the name.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    There is some maby good news via ramped speculation, one of the covers for Conan thats coming put 2019 has Logan on it but hes not wearing his costume. Maby its a hint she'll be keeping the name.
    Pretty thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Not really a reliable indicator especially since Thor is also on the cover with his old look from before he became unworthy.

That’s an homage cover to when a couple of What if issues where Conan fought Thor and wolverine.

So I wouldn’t take anything from it

I can't believe it, but I'm 100% sure that Jean and Laura going to have a better mother-daughter relationship, that Rachel will never have with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post

I can't believe it, but I'm 100% sure that Jean and Laura going to have a better mother-daughter relationship, that Rachel will never have with Jean.
    I think they may get close, but I'm not sure if will be really a mother-daugther relationship. Laura is not that much younger, specially considering the time Jean has spent dead lol. With Rachel it would be different because she's actually her AU mom.

BANNED

I gotta say I actually kind of like how Laura wears her hair in the top image.

Now for a random bourbon-fueled musing:

Now that Laura is Wolverine, wouldn't that change her Portmanteau Couple Name with Julian from Helix to Hellverine? Or would that have too many unfortunate connotations?

Astonishing Member

I don't think it will be mother daughter, but more of jean being somone who laura can confine in and help Laura with her trauma. Were jean a live when laura first joined the xmen she would have been the one to help with Lauras emotional and mental health and help laura come out of her shell. I see them in red doing somting similar to a extent. We should at least get jean helping laura reconect with the new xmen.

Also were jean to be laura step mom would that make laura be the eldest and gabby the middle child of the family ? Cable is technically born around 10 years ago and Rachel isnt born yet. I feel like you'd get a brain aneurysm trying to tie the logan and jeans familys together

In the first picture (issue #2 btw), it seems that Laura and Nightcrawler are the ones that are helping Jean to find the team and it made me think about who of this 2 gave the idea of Namor.

Edit: yeah, maybe not mother/daughter relationship, but i believe it going to better than what Jean have with Rachel.
    Last edited by jorge17881; 01-13-2018 at 10:32 PM.

BANNED

Now I'm wondering:

With the latest retcon once again confirming the O5 are THE O5, will Jean remember helping Laura break her conditioning to the Trigger Scent?

Also, this tweet thread seems to be suggesting that we are indeed getting some sort of story set in the future.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 01-13-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Now I'm wondering:

With the latest retcon once again confirming the O5 are THE O5, will Jean remember helping Laura break her conditioning to the Trigger Scent?
    I don't think they'll really go with the idea of merging the O5 to their older counterparts.

They keep going back and forth on that plot point so much who knows what the final resolution is going to end up being.

Now for a random bourbon-fueled musing
    More writer’s block?

Now that Laura is Wolverine, wouldn't that change her Portmanteau Couple Name with Julian from Helix to Hellverine? Or would that have too many unfortunate connotations?
    And here when I looked at your sig I thought you were a fan of 80’s hairspray rock.

Also, Wollion would work. Or just avoid the code name issue and go with Laurian.

Also, this post may or may not be Merlot-fueled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    More writer’s block?
    Not BLOCKED, but it does help the words flow.

And here when I looked at your sig I thought you were a fan of 80’s hairspray rock.
    You should hear me karaoke Livin' on a Prayer.

Also, Wollion would work. Or just avoid the code name issue and go with Laurian.
    Jura?

Jura?
    Simple, short, easy to remember, AND one of the most beautiful places in Scotland. Winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.