Page 626 of 808 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 12112
    SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    My guess it that Marvel might make a new book with both the Hawkeye's in it.
    *Fingers crossed* Now the worry over Logan coming back and what is going to happen to Laura's book.. Hopefully, nothing, as seems to be the general consensus on the forum here.
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I think this is going to get me some hate, but... The only way to save Laura, IMO is merge OML and All-New Wolverine.
    Like have them co-star in one book? Personally, OML is way out of my range of interest, so I don't honestly like that idea very much. Mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Sorry, but I hate the single issue format, so getting a more affordable book that's more durable, actually looks nice on the shelf, and is ad-free is the only way for me.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Taylor stated on twitter she'll be meeting balck widow in some form in the near future.

My guess its red-widow (she's the same as widow except she uses fencing swords) or if she was to loose the name black-widow wouldn't be a bad substitute(not as good as Ronin). I think were getting some time travle in the next arc or flashbacks

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Taylor stated on twitter she'll be meeting balck widow in some form in the near future.

My guess its red-widow (she's the same as widow except she uses fencing swords) or if she was to loose the name black-widow wouldn't be a bad substitute(not as good as Ronin). I think were getting some time travle in the next arc or flashbacks
    Given the Tron helmet she was sporting in one piece of artwork, and the hints we've gotten from Paniccia and Taylor, I'm guessing time travel.

My guess its red-widow (she's the same as widow except she uses fencing swords) or if she was to loose the name black-widow wouldn't be a bad substitute(not as good as Ronin).
    "Red Widow?" You mean the Ava Orlova character from Margaret Stohl's Black Widow novels? Were those part of the 616 continuity? I recall that Stohl went on record that they were MCU tie-ins, but there are a lot of continuity errors to make that work. On the other hand, there were quite a few MCU specific references (like Phil Coulson loosing his hand from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show that it seemed to be its own continuity but designed to reflect the MCU.

I think were getting some time travle in the next arc or flashbacks
    Time travel could explain a Black Widow appearance if the character is still dead in the present (assuming that the Tron Wolverine and Black Widow appearances are part of the same story). That also assumes that the Tron Wolverine helmet is indeed a piece of future tech and not, say, a S.H.I.E.L.D. or Iron Man gadget Laura's using for a specific mission or something?.

Another thought: What if the Tron Wolverine is a future version of Laura time traveling back to the present for some reason?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    "Red Widow?" You mean the Ava Orlova character from Margaret Stohl's Black Widow novels? Were those part of the 616 continuity? I recall that Stohl went on record that they were MCU tie-ins, but there are a lot of continuity errors to make that work. On the other hand, there were quite a few MCU specific references (like Phil Coulson loosing his hand from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show that it seemed to be its own continuity but designed to reflect the MCU.

Time travel could explain a Black Widow appearance if the character is still dead in the present (assuming that the Tron Wolverine and Black Widow appearances are part of the same story). That also assumes that the Tron Wolverine helmet is indeed a piece of future tech and not, say, a S.H.I.E.L.D. or Iron Man gadget Laura's using for a specific mission or something?.

Another thought: What if the Tron Wolverine is a future version of Laura time traveling back to the present for some reason?
    I like time travel stories in general, so I'm generally pleased with the idea of ANW playing with this trope.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Red widow might be introduced in tales of suspense, and you could role her over with no real effort. Given how other MCU character's were introduced she could come over.

The tron helmit dosent feel like modern tech and a time desplaced laura being the hooded women is a popular theory.

Side note glowing visors and shoulder pads (they'd fit with the helmet ascetic) has a 90's extreme dystopian future vibe. Or its her and Cyclops kid.

Now I want to see Wolverine: 2099. I like to imagine that by then she somehow gets amnesia, and goes back to killing her enemies. I feel like it’d be pretty neat.

Red widow might be introduced in tales of suspense, and you could role her over with no real effort. Given how other MCU character's were introduced she could come over.
    Okay.

The tron helmit dosent feel like modern tech and a time desplaced laura being the hooded women is a popular theory.
    Couldn't find that helmet image again for further reference, but you could be right about that (although given that in the Marvel Universe, sufficiently smart people in the modern day can build time machines and interdimensional portals in their garages, I think a case can be made that you could get modern tech that feels and operates like future tech).

I didn't think that they gave any concrete clues about who the hooded woman was (and since Liu, who created the character, was also trying to tie Laura into the Enigma Force at some future date, it doesn't sound like it was authorial intent, although that's something else I hope gets left in the mists of the past). Would we even want her grow up into that character in the first place?

Side note glowing visors and shoulder pads (they'd fit with the helmet ascetic) has a 90's extreme dystopian future vibe.
    Well, preventing or dealing with bad futures is X-Men 101.

Or its her and Cyclops kid.
    The teen Cyclops, I hope. We've seen her deal with parents and siblings, so it could be interesting to see her dealing with being a mom. Also, seeing as she's currently dating someone else, you could get story mileage out of her getting a spoiler that things might not work out.

On the other hand, that seems to be covering really similar ground with Gabby, and given the huge hints that the teen G1 X-Men are going back to where they belong, that might be tricky to pull off.

(or it could not be future Laura or her kid, but, like Spidey 2099, someone else from the future who took over the mantle.)
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Worth noting that there is a 2099 Black Widow: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Black_W...)_(Earth-23291)

I would definitely be up for a 2099 arc/one-shot in ANW.

(or it could not be future Laura or her kid, but, like Spidey 2099, someone else from the future who took over the mantle.)
    Hmm.. I wonder how the X-People(from MC2) are getting along in that time? Then again, MC2 Jub wasn't a vampire, so it's hard to say if this will resemble that at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Some times I really wonder if certain cosplayers want to be actors. Some of them have genuine acting skill, not sure how many could do a movie lead though. Then you have some where they are more of costumers who wear their own stuff.

Wait.. I should do one of her as X23:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That’s eleventeen kinds of awesome, especially that shot with Mags!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm.. I wonder how the X-People(from MC2) are getting along in that time? Then again, MC2 Jub wasn't a vampire, so it's hard to say if this will resemble that at all.Some times I really wonder if certain cosplayers want to be actors. Some of them have genuine acting skill, not sure how many could do a movie lead though. Then you have some where they are more of costumers who wear their own stuff.
    She's meant to be Squirrel Girl, yet the costume looks more like Mockingbird...