Page 635 of 808 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 12112

I'm surprised they used classic Laura, when Falcon and Punisher's alts there are both their current costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm surprised they used classic Laura, when Falcon and Punisher's alts there are both their current costumes.
    They missed the perfect opportunity to market her in her black-and-grey Wolverine outfit. It would've perfectly fit with Punisher and Falcon's outfits. Wonder if Gabby or Bellona are gonna make it over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Three options

A the wolverine outfit will be a unlockable that will be over priced

B. This is confirming that she'll loose the name and costume when original flavor overused cash grab comes back.

C. They didn't do any lookup on whats going on with her.

A is the most likley. All the other X-Men have there jim lee costumes so imagin how much money people will spend to get there current looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Three options

A the wolverine outfit will be a unlockable that will be over priced

B. This is confirming that she'll loose the name and costume when original flavor overused cash grab comes back.

C. They didn't do any lookup on whats going on with her.

A is the most likley. All the other X-Men have there jim lee costumes so imagin how much money people will spend to get there current looks.
    I think more people playing the game would be more willing to pay for the classic Jim Lee costumes than current looks. Everyone is familiar with the 90s looks as they are iconic but not everyone knows the current designs

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Some art by Morisette-Pham i saw on lady's of comics twitter

Attachment 60388

Jonathan looks perfect, and his take on gabby seems improved. Some hope for his return in issue 32
    Great pic! Gabby and Jonathan the Wolverine are the perfect duo. And after the Disney/Fox deal, they just check too many of the boxes that Disney loves. She's adorable, she's funny, and she has a pet. That's a future Disney icon in the making, if ever there was one.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    X-Men Forever

That's beautifully rendered. A very talented artist, for sure.

The pose is silly. Completely ridiculous, in fact, but the artist does a really tremendous job with lighting especially.

BANNED

X-23's debut in Marvel Future Fight at 0:30

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The thread about X-Men day jobs got me thinking...

Laura's identity as Wolverine is known to the general public. And the residents of Roosevelt Island know where she lives considering they're the ones who picked up the tab on her and Gabby's apartment. That has GOT to have some repercussions on her private life. I keep imagining her trying to settle in to binge watch Netflix, or trying to relax with Gabby, or entertain a date, only to have one of the neighbors drop by asking her to deal with a problem.

I don't think the books have really adequately approached how heroes with public identities would be affected by everyone knowing who they are.
    Kind of reminds me a bit of how sometimes Saitama from One punch gets that sort of treatment. It's a bit annoying to him but I think with Laura it has to be a " Oh god what is it now?" Sort of thing.

On the plus and minus side you at least know if she needs a baby sitter for Gabby that she can count on people knowing who she is... on the minus side I get a feeling you'd get weirdos to come to watch her, or have to pay a higher rate due to her ah sparkling personality.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    X-23's debut in Marvel Future Fight at 0:30

Pretty cool, I just wish it was a game I was actually interested in.

I'd much rather see her starring in a Tomb Raider Reboot-style action/stealth combat game. Something that can take the time to focus on her, and with mechanics and environment built specifically around her training and abilities (imagine replacing Lara's Survival Instincts with Laura's Heightened Senses, and being able to cut through obstacles with her adamantium claws).

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    Awesome on both counts, but when I look at these the nitpicking part of my brain wonders how the heck those claws fit into her forearms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Awesome on both counts, but when I look at these the nitpicking part of my brain wonders how the heck those claws fit into her forearms.
    Yeah, I'm having visions of Barakapool. Her claws in Contest of Champions are just as bad. It's like they took anatomy lessons from Deodato's art. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, I'm having visions of Barakapool. Her claws in Contest of Champions are just as bad. It's like they took anatomy lessons from Deodato's art. :-P
    Yeah. I get that its a cool visual but... size matters.
    I have the same beef with Illyana's surfboard.

too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yeah. I get that its a cool visual but... size matters.
    I have the same beef with Illyana's surfboard.
    I will say the face is a great design for an "Adult Laura"