Page 105 of 231 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3451

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Attachment 60931

Hellion in the far left one
    More like far right....

and besides isn't it Marvel law for Namor to always be shirtless?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Bunn's following up on all his plot points in Blue. This includes our good ol' Golden Boy, Elixir!

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...-but-from-what

Also, he isn't dating Loa anymore
    Loa was too good for Josh anyway IMO
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Did they ever REALLY date? I only remember them making out in that one issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Did they ever REALLY date? I only remember them making out in that one issue.
    There were some scenes in KYost's X-Force where Josh either referenced her or she was there for him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Loa was too good for Josh anyway IMO
    Yeesh. Was Josh that bad of a boyfriend?

Totally forgot about that scene

BANNED

There were some scenes in KYost's X-Force where Josh either referenced her or she was there for him.

Yeesh. Was Josh that bad of a boyfriend?
    Just look at what he did to Rahne and Laurie. Josh may have been an even bigger dick (at least as far as relationships go) than Julian originally.

Also, that page with Laura always makes me rofl; you really can’t tell if she’s serious or just screwing with him.

I love that page with Dr Nemesis basically saying: "Look, Summers. If I even attempt to go near Josh, Surge & Hellion are gonna rip me to shreds." I love that Julian and Nori were basically the big brother/sister duo (completely platonic jfc) for all the junior X-students. Wish that dynamic was played a bit clearer in Gen X but I get that they weren't the focus of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Just look at what he did to Rahne and Laurie. Josh may have been an even bigger dick (at least as far as relationships go) than Julian originally.

Also, that page with Laura always makes me rofl; you really can’t tell if she’s serious or just screwing with him.
    Yeah, Laurie definitely deserved better in that relationship. But Josh became a much better person after her brains got splattered all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Totally forgot about that scene
    Re-reading KYost's X-Force is like the New X-Men 2.0 that Marvel tried to get down in Young X-Men.

My honest first thought when I looked at this was “Why do the X-men have “The Scream” hanging in their cafeteria? Is the food that bad?”

But that art is spectacular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    My honest first thought when I looked at this was “Why do the X-men have “The Scream” hanging in their cafeteria? Is the food that bad?”

I assume gambit or fantomx stole it, come to think of it i bet alot of art was stolen and forged by them.

well considering that's Angel's private Aspen retreat...dude probably has some art
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Nice Fokken...

Jules getting a tad bit scruffy

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

So it can hang hilariously in the background representing Josh's inner thoughts
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

So i just realized between these two issues of PR and UA, Julian has appeared in more issues in the last two months than the last two years.....

The Hellionissance is upon us

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    So i just realized between these two issues of PR and UA, Julian has appeared in more issues in the last two months than the last two years.....

The Hellionissance is upon us
    Ha ha ha. The Dream.

And can we all just marvel for a moment at that image of Scott's reflection in that panel up there? That is some mind blowing art right there.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Laura at this time was defintely drop dead serious imo lol. That but she started saying was probably gonna finish with "but he wont do it" or something
    X-Men Forever