Page 88 of 231 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3451
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

New EIC CB Cebulski was the original editor of the New Mutants (vol 2) title when it was launched as part of Marvel's Tsunami line. Which means he most likely co-created (or at least had major input in) all the future New X-Men characters along with Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir. So I'd say there's never been a better time for them to come back and get some love from Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    New EIC CB Cebulski was the original editor of the New Mutants (vol 2) title when it was launched as part of Marvel's Tsunami line. Which means he most likely co-created (or at least had major input in) all the future New X-Men characters along with Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir. So I'd say there's never been a better time for them to come back and get some love from Marvel.
    I would love to see Christina and Nunzio come back and get some love from Marvel. Their Dragon Age comic was fab!

Oh, yeah, the New X-Men too. XD

Just looking to confirm- does anyone know for certain whether Wind Dancer is still alive? I keep getting conflicting information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Just looking to confirm- does anyone know for certain whether Wind Dancer is still alive? I keep getting conflicting information.
    Depends on if marvel wants to anyting with her. Alive if they do dead if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    We haven't seen her die, or seen her at all since her Wondra days. So until something shows otherwise, yes, she's alive.

What do we want?

A new x-men cartoon!

When do we want it!

Now!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Next week is full of New X-Men upcoming appearances:

-Hellion (while not in the actual preview) is making his grand return in Uncanny Avengers #30

-Anole, Pixie, Graymalkin, Dust and other students are making appearances in Generation X #85 where M-Plate plans on attacking the school

-Armor (and the tatted fool who probably overuses AAVE) continue to trudge their way through the Negative Zone in X-Men Gold #18

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Next week is full of New X-Men upcoming appearances:

-Hellion (while not in the actual preview) is making his grand return in Uncanny Avengers #30

-Anole, Pixie, Graymalkin, Dust and other students are making appearances in Generation X #85 where M-Plate plans on attacking the school

-Armor (and the tatted fool who probably overuses AAVE) continue to trudge their way through the Negative Zone in X-Men Gold #18
    Wonder if they're going to reveal Julian has his hands back, to set up the artwork from Phoenix Resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    What do we want?

A new x-men cartoon!

When do we want it!

Now!
    That would be amazing. With some stylistic cartoon artist, slap in on Disney XD or something, and name it New X-Men: Academy X.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wonder if they're going to reveal Julian has his hands back, to set up the artwork from Phoenix Resurrection.
    Maybe with some advanced Inhuman tech or something. But at the same time, I'd wouldn't mind if Julian came to terms with the lack of hands and didn't mind having his robotic ones. And I'm also wondering why he still goes back to the X-Men after they totally abandon him.

Maybe he realized he is as a pisonic he luminous being and not made of normal crude matter

but regardless hellion getting his hands back goes with the that random tweet yost made a month or so back
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Maybe he realized he is as a pisonic he luminous being and not made of normal crude matter

but regardless hellion getting his hands back goes with the that random tweet yost made a month or so back
    I always liked an idea similar to that one.
    Giving him telepathy would be extremely boring, making him like all the other telepaths-telekinetics, but I think something that made his telekinesis an extension of himself would be good, linking it to his senses. as in, he should be able to smeel, feel, see, taste, everything his telekinesis extends to, if he wants to.

He could telekinetically move his robot hands 2 kilometers in some direction and use them to type in a computer located there far away from his body, because his telekinesis would allow him to see it

Astonishing Member

Couldent he use his high level telekinesis or elixer to make new hands ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Couldent he use his high level telekinesis or elixer to make new hands ?
    no healer has ever cured Cyclop's brain injury that kept him from being able to control his optic blasts without a ruby quartz visor. Healers tend to be ignored if the injury becomes iconic, and Hellion became recognizable from his hands

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    no healer has ever cured Cyclop's brain injury that kept him from being able to control his optic blasts without a ruby quartz visor. Healers tend to be ignored if the injury becomes iconic, and Hellion became recognizable from his hands
    ehhh. Its not like he did anything of worth after losing his hands. He beat up omega sentinel.... and...

Well now Elixir has certain limitations on his powers anyway. He couldn’t heal Julian like that without maiming someone else, and unless he did it to someone with a healing factor, I don’t think Josh or Julian would be comfortable with that.

Healers Get forgotten about because it’s boring when someone like Josh can come along and erase any physical long term consequences for characters. It removes all tension when every bad thing that happens to someone, the solution is “Let’s just bring Josh in here.”

Kyle/Yost’s Biggest mistake in NXM, imo, was amping up Josh’s abilities so much. It made Josh a basically unusable character until Bunn came along and gave him a story.

Also, I may be in the minority but I’d rather Julian’s story move on to him coming to accept his disability. I don’t really want to see him get an easy out. That’s not an interesting story. And people in real life don’t get an easy out, either, and I’d like to think that type of story would be poignant for someone out there.
    Last edited by Beaubier; 12-15-2017 at 11:41 PM.