Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
Oooooh, I didn't realize the issue was with Xavin being labeled as TRANS.
Got it. My mistake. I don't see her as TRANS either. My bad. My blunders.
Oh no, my mistake I didn't explain it right. It's not so much Xavin being labelled as trans (though agreed, I don't count that); it's purely can someone be gay (or straight) if they don't consider "gender" anything more than window dressing? How can you have a same sex attraction if you don't consider you have a sex?

Does this mean Xavin is probably best called pansexual?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
Although I don't agree that a lesbian wouldn't want to be with someone who isn't a lesbian. People crush on people all the time that aren't the same as them. Gay dudes crush on straight dudes. Lesbians crush on brunettes who are actually blondes. And then there's bisexuals and transgender. Not all bisexuals fall for other bisexuals, etc etc.
Karolina is certainly more open minded in that regard.
Agreed, but crushes are one thing, life time commitment is another. Would Karolina want to spend the rest of her life (and her only lesbian relationship) with someone who doesn't identify as a lesbian (or even bisexual)? It's a moot point of course, because now she's with Lightspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
They should just out Anya Corazón and pair her with America... it wouldn't be the first time she expresses interests in patriotic women from other universes...
Ohhhhhh... I like that idea! Anya and MAC... though would their "ship" name be Manya??? (which seems a tad rude).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
I hope we get to see more of the Bling!/Mercury relationship. Has anyone come up with a cute name for them yet? The best I could come up with was Shiny Love.
Blurry!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
I also find it tough to really think of Mystique as bisexual. We're only aware of one relationship she'd had with a woman, and that's Destiny. We've never seen her date or sleep with another woman. Whenever she's looking for pleasure, she always seems to go with a man. At this point, she's just as likely to be "straight with an exception."
Truthfully I don't like to count Mystique's solo series as LGBT, because of this very issue. BUT... I suppose the case can be made Mystique doesn't go with another woman because Destiny will always be the only woman for her? But I'd wanted that referenced or acknowledged in her solo series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
I voted for Moondragon but I also like Victoria Hand
I adore Ms. Victoria Hand!!!! I still need to see her two episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.; no interest in the show but I really love the character and Saffron Burrows (who is herself a lesbian) was awesome in Boston Legal.