Page 16 of 354 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I love that they remembered Storm-Thor and Throg on there. Hope it's a fun issue - the return of Esad Ribic to Thor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    Thor looks good here.

Am i just missing him, or is Ultimate Thor not on there? Granted, I have not followed the Ultimate line since Ultimates 2, so he could be dead for all I know... but if he is still alive, seems like an odd omission... (616 Thor Odinson is also missing, at least the present day version of him... unless that's supposed to be him up front, and not past-Thor, but since the big theme seems to be holding up Mjolnir or reasonable facsimile, I can understand that)
    Last edited by Raye; 01-20-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Am i just missing him, or is Ultimate Thor not on there? Granted, I have not followed the Ultimate line since Ultimates 2, so he could be dead for all I know... but if he is still alive, seems like an odd omission... (616 Thor Odinson is also missing, at least the present day version of him... unless that's supposed to be him up front, and not past-Thor, but since the big theme seems to be holding up Mjolnir or reasonable facsimile, I can understand that)
    He's there right behind Storm.

No, that's Eric Masterson. The hammer is triangular, that's Thunderstrike.Or do you mean the guy behind him? guess I was just expecting this hammer: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...te_Mjolnir.jpg

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

It'll be curious to see which Thor(s) exist post Secret Wars. I might read that issue and skip the rest of the event.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    No, that's Eric Masterson. The hammer is triangular, that's Thunderstrike.Or do you mean the guy behind him? guess I was just expecting this hammer: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...te_Mjolnir.jpg
    The one on the left is who I was referring to.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Isn't Ultimate Thor out of comission after Cataclysm?

BANNED

He's dead yeah.

Oh, well that explains that then.

BANNED

I think 616 thor wont survive, and there's a few new thors there. Also seems public domain fox comics thor is in the back.

Art by ???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Art by ???
    Dunno but it's cute.

Thunderstrike MC2 - The son of the original Thunderstrike, Kevin Masterson hails from the MC2 reality.
    2. Old King Thor - This is clearly All-Father Thor from Jason Aaron's critically acclaimed Thor: God of Thunder.
    3. Frog Thor - This fan favorite character is a normal frog who gained some of Thor's powers by picking up a sliver of Mjolnir.
    4. Beta-Ray Bill - Beta-Ray Bill was a Korbinite warrior who was granted Stormbringer, a hammer of his own after besting Thor in combat.
    5. Lord of Asgard - This is the armor Thor wore in his first turn as king of Asgard.
    6. Thor - This new female Thor is the current wielder of Mjolnir on Earth 616.
    7. Thordis - Thordis was a female version of Thor from a What If? story in which Jane Foster and not Donald Blake first wielded Mjolnir.
    8. Thorm - "Thorm" is a common nickname given to Storm when she briefly wielded a fake version of Mjolnir created by Loki.
    9. Thunderstrike - Eric Masterson was once host to Thor until he was granted his own powers be a mace named Thunderstrike.
    *10. Thor is actually Loki, who became a hero after taking on Thor's identity in Universe X.
    11. Horus - This alternate version of Thor appeared in a New Warriors tale that visited a world where ancient Egyptian culture was prevalent.
    12. Fox Comics - This version of Thor was not a true God of Thunder, but a costumed hero published by Fox Comics who predates Marvel's Thor by almost 30 years.
    13. Perun - Perun is the Slavic equivalent of Thor who fought Captain America.
    14. Dargo Ktor - Dargo Ktor is a warrior from the future who inherited Thor's powers when he wielded Mjolnir.
    15. Thor Girl - Thor Girl was an Avengers Initiative recruit who was replaced by a Skrull.
    16. Red Norvell - Red Norvell was a filmmaker who gained super powers while creating a documentary about Asgard.
    17. This version of Thor was created by Simon and Kirby for a story in DC's Adventure Comics in 1942, 20 years before Lee and Kirby introduced Marvel's Thor.
    18. Thrr, Dog of Thunder - Thrr hails from the funny animal inspired world of Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham
    19. Christian Thor - This Christian version of Thor appeared in one panel of a Marvel/Ultraverse crossover comic.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Thunderstrike MC2 - The son of the original Thunderstrike, Kevin Masterson hails from the MC2 reality.
    2. Old King Thor - This is clearly All-Father Thor from Jason Aaron's critically acclaimed Thor: God of Thunder.
    3. Frog Thor - This fan favorite character is a normal frog who gained some of Thor's powers by picking up a sliver of Mjolnir.
    4. Beta-Ray Bill - Beta-Ray Bill was a Korbinite warrior who was granted Stormbringer, a hammer of his own after besting Thor in combat.
    5. Lord of Asgard - This is the armor Thor wore in his first turn as king of Asgard.
    6. Thor - This new female Thor is the current wielder of Mjolnir on Earth 616.
    7. Thordis - Thordis was a female version of Thor from a What If? story in which Jane Foster and not Donald Blake first wielded Mjolnir.
    8. Thorm - "Thorm" is a common nickname given to Storm when she briefly wielded a fake version of Mjolnir created by Loki.
    9. Thunderstrike - Eric Masterson was once host to Thor until he was granted his own powers be a mace named Thunderstrike.
    *10. Thor is actually Loki, who became a hero after taking on Thor's identity in Universe X.
    11. Horus - This alternate version of Thor appeared in a New Warriors tale that visited a world where ancient Egyptian culture was prevalent.
    12. Fox Comics - This version of Thor was not a true God of Thunder, but a costumed hero published by Fox Comics who predates Marvel's Thor by almost 30 years.
    13. Perun - Perun is the Slavic equivalent of Thor who fought Captain America.
    14. Dargo Ktor - Dargo Ktor is a warrior from the future who inherited Thor's powers when he wielded Mjolnir.
    15. Thor Girl - Thor Girl was an Avengers Initiative recruit who was replaced by a Skrull.
    16. Red Norvell - Red Norvell was a filmmaker who gained super powers while creating a documentary about Asgard.
    17. This version of Thor was created by Simon and Kirby for a story in DC's Adventure Comics in 1942, 20 years before Lee and Kirby introduced Marvel's Thor.
    18. Thrr, Dog of Thunder - Thrr hails from the funny animal inspired world of Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham
    19. Christian Thor - This Christian version of Thor appeared in one panel of a Marvel/Ultraverse crossover comic.
    Very Interesting, some of these Thors itīs the first time I see them and very curious to know about nš17 and to know that version itīs from DC.